Chapter 70: Thanksgiving Tomorrow

Shun's POV

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and I have a surprise for Mari. I wanted to wait until Christmas but I couldn't wait any longer. I'm ready for our wedding and our kids.

I got out  of bed and did my morning hygiene. Mari was still sleep so I closed the door behind me and went down stairs where everybody else was.

Ashley: GoodMorning Shun.

Shun: GoodMorning Mrs. Anderson.

As I fixed Mari's plate of breakfast. I put it on the tray and poured him some apple juice. I always let him stay in bed when I wake up first because he always has stuff to do.

I grabbed the tray and walked back up stairs to our his room. I sat the tray down on the night stand and I begin to wake him up.

Shun: Baby, wake up. I brought you breakfast in bed. (Whisper in his ear)

Mari: (Wakes Up) GoodMorning baby...thank you.

Shun: You welcome baby. How did you sleep?

Mari: I slept good.What about you?(Eating some eggs and bacon)

Shun: I slept pretty good...you know next week I start practice.

Mari: I haven't heard you say that in awhile man😂.

Shun: Ikr😂...but for real though...I promised you my word and I don't break promises. I think we should go house shopping Friday.

Mari: I know babe...but are you sure that we should be looking at houses so soon. I mean your first check haven't even came yet.

Shun: Baby, I'm sure...and it's our money. I told you that I had you. I want you to be happy. Oh and I'm taking you and the fam to New York since we had to rush back last month and didn't get a chance to go.

Mari: I know baby, and that should be fun. The breakfast was great.

Shun: Thanks babe. I'm glad you enjoyed it. So have asked Kyla about carrying our baby.

Mari: You know, I don't think I've ever asked her too before. But if she agreed...who sperm would we use?

Shun: It can be yours if you want. You are the bottom.

Mari: But Your the top...I think it should be yours.

Shun: I guess your right.

Mari: Yes.

Shun and I really enjoys each other's company. Looking back a year ago. I wondered if I would be with him forever or would he drop me like the other ones did, but to my surprise he stayed by my side through it all.

•10:00pm•

We all helped prepare the food tomorrow. I was on dessert duty. Shun was on dressing duty. Father was on turkey duty. Mom was on mac and cheese duty. And Trell was on seasoning duty. Before we was done we started on the dishes and started wrapping up the food and putting it in the refrigerator until 5am.  We put the the ham and turkey in the oven and we said our good nights and we were off to our beds. I was so tired that as soon as I layed my head on my pillow I was knocked out.