Chapter 7

I woke from my nap and I had 5 missed calls and 10 messages. From Deshun of course. He said that he would would us there. I really wanted him to come pick me up instead of me riding that damn city bus. That city bus be working on my nerves. I got on up from my nap and I stretched. I went to go look for my outfit.

I went in the bathroom and took my shower...then I heard my phone ringing.

Incoming Call

Mari: Hey Shun.

Shun: Hey, what's up shawty. You need me to come get you.

Mari: if you want too. I mean if that's what you you want to do then do it. But I know you have other important things to tend too other than coming to pick me up.

Shun: You are my important thing to tend too, I'll be by there around 5 so just be ready.

Mari: Shun you'll really do that for me?

Shun: My lil shawty shouldn't be riding the bus by his self period.

Mari: K...see you when you get here.

Shun: K.

End Of Phone Convo

I was already ready. But it was now 1:00 so I decried to take a nap because I was tired. Practice be having me like dang. Y'all don't know the struggle.

Pj's POV

For y'all who don't know who I am. I'm Omari's other dad. His other biological dad. I work a lot so I don't hardly ever get to see him. But that's all about to change. I miss him so much like its not even funny. I just wish that I could give him so much more of my time. But I have to work like a slave all the time. 9 to 5 everyday. Constantly. I will be home in another week to see him. It's like I ran away for years and just now visiting him. But I try to see him every chance I get.

End Of POV

I woke up and it was now 4:59. Then all of a sudden I heard a horn blowing outside. I ran up stairs to grab my house key and phone. Then out the house I went. I already know Kyla gone do too much when she me and Deshun coming together.

Shun: What's up shawty. I haven't seen you in like almost forever.

Mari: You don't know the half. Had my hopes up all week like I was going to see you. (I say punching his arm jokingly).

Shun: You know how coach is.

Mari: We'll you need to tell coach to chill out. I be wanting to see you and you hardly there when I'm feeling down...I need you more than coach need you.

Shun: I'll talk to him ok.

Mari: Umm hmm, don't talk, put your foot down.

Shun: Rofl.

Mari: Rofl, I'm serious though. I be needing you.

Shun: Aww shawty, I be wanting you, but coach don't be playing no games.

Mari: We'll pick another sport. Cause I'm tired of coach. Rofl.

Shun: Rofl, I'll think about it shawty.

Mari: K.

We got to the mall and we was a lil early cause Kyla hasn't got here yet, so we sat here and waited.