Chapter 10: Trip To Las Vegas Part 2

I woke up in my hotel bed feeling really good. Waking up in Shun's arms made me feel more confident about myself than usual. I tried getting from out of his hold, but he was a lot stronger then me. I was wiggling trying to get up and I heard some laughing. It was Kyla laughing at me.

Shun: Uh un...where you think you going.

Mari: No where baby I was just going to go pee and freshen up a bit. Oh and we're going to the Sugar Factory in a little bit so y'all need to get up.

Shun & Kyla: Ok.

After I showered, I put on my clothes and was ready to go. I was waiting on slow pokes to hurry up cause they were taking for dear life. Finally they were done. When Shun walked past me he smelt really good. On top of that he was swagged out. Then he was licking his lips in the mirror while brushing his waves.

Mari: I hope them waves you brushing in the mirror is for me.

Shun: (Smiles).

Ok can we go now so we can go get something to eat, I'm hungry.

Mari: Baby you driving?

Shun: It don't matter, if you want me too.

Mari: I'll drive, I'm too hungry to just be standing around.

Kyla was already in the lobby. I wonder why though.

Deshun's POV

I'm so happy that me and Mari are finally together. I still haven't decided on what I wanted to do besides playing basketball. I think imma be a model but i don't know. I understand where Mari is coming from but I love playing basketball, but coach gonna have to stop all these unnecessary practices.

I don't just want to bring it up because I know if I do I would regret it for for the rest of my life knowing that it took me this long to ask him out. I don't want basketball to be the reason why we break up. I don't never want to break up. He is my heart. I love him a lot to break his heart. I will never break his heart.

End Of POV

I was walking down to the lobby and saw Kyla and Dante talking.

Ok Dante was my ex before Quan. He was really sweet, he was caring, he made sure that I was ok, he just was that swagged out church guy who was really damn fine and wore those big nerd glass. He used to be my everything until he started cheating on me with some girl.

I just walked past and acted like I didn't see them. I got in the car and brung it to the front door because I knew Shun wasn't that far behind me he got in the car and sat back in my seat.

Shun: What's wrong bae?

Mari: Nothing (Mean mug).

Shun: Spill the tea.

Mari: Kyla was in there talking to my one of my ex's Dante and they was hugged up. My thing is you should tell your friend if you date their ex. But best believe imma ask her what's going on.

Shun: Y'all should just sit down and talk about it. I love you shawty.

Mari: K...Love you too.

I was still pissed at her ass and Dante. Like I can not believe this shit. This is some ole bullshit here, but best believe imma get to the bottom of it. Believe that.