Chapter 54

I was done getting ready and I had on some above the knees shorts. They were like skinny jeans but they were rolled up. They were from Hollister. I had a nice white t with my red and black flannel tied around my waist with my all red vans.

Mari: Ok baby I'm gone...don't wait up for me ok. I love you.

Shun: damn bay wait I didn't-

Mari: (Closes the door fast).

Shun: Well damn. ( mumbles to self).

I waited in the lobby for Austin witch seems like forever. I smell his cologne but i don't know  where he is.

Austin: Looking for me?

Mari: Hey Austin...Next time we meet up and you say at 12 o'clock. I'm not coming until 12:30.

I say as I play punched him in the arm.

Austin: My bad shawty...you cute though.

Mari: Thanks cause I slay...even when I go to bed.

Austin: Boyy...I am not finna play with you.

Mari: Lol but don't fuck up today... Shun is barely letting me hang out with you today.

Austin: You still with that nigga.

Mari: Umm. Yeah lol. I know he can be a ass some times and over protective some times but I can't blame him...a couple months ago in my junior year. I got raped. I had just met Shun. I was walking home one day because band practice was over early and I didn't feel like waiting at the gym  for Shun to finish at basketball practice and I didn't want to wait for the bus. So as I'm walking there was these 2 tall light skinned dudes walking up behind me. I knew then something wasn't right. I tried to run but the tallest one tripped me and it just went from there.

Austin: Awe damn shawty I'm sorry that happened to you.

Mari: Me too but let's stop talking about it cause we got a long day ahead of us.

Austin: Rightt.

I just hope that today will turn out great. I got band practice all week this week coming up. We have 3 more games before the football season is over with.

Monji's POV

Monji: Baby calm down. I only graduate in 3 months.

Trell: 3 Months will be here before you know it.

Monji: We still gone spend time together shawty.

Trell: True and you can tell you and Shun friends because y'all both say shawty lol.

Monji: You ain't lying lol.

Mari's POV

We made it to the family reunion and it was nice. I was really having fun. His family is really cool.

Austin: You having fun shawty.

Mari: Yeah...I'm just chillin.

Austin: My family is crazy.

Mari: Yeah...they are cool. Thanks for asking me to come.

Austin: You welcome bro.

Mari: Bro?

Austin: Yeah...since you taking we still cane be BestFriend as much as it hurts but we cool though.

I was blushing really hard.

Mari: Ok. BestFriend. Lol.

Austin: Lol. I see you got jokes.

Mari: Lol. Yeah I got a few lol.

Austin: It's 6:30. I better get you home before I be on your boyfriends enemy list.

Mari: Right lol.

I had fun today. Everything was really nice. I will hang out with Austin any time.

Shun is going to flip because of the fact that I been gone since 12 and now it's going on 7 o'clock.