Chapter 13: Trip To Las Vegas

After my nap I woke up and threw on some sweats and a white tee so I could just head out to meet up with Drake at the hotel. Shun was down stairs to get me some chips so I was just gone meet up with him downstairs.

I can't believe Drake invited me to his party where there's gonna be a lot of other celebrity's there. I'm not going to lie, I do like Drake but I have been on working on me and Shun and nobody can take that away from me.

Shun: You ready to go baby?

Me: Yeah.

Shun: Have you talked to Kyla?

Me: Nope, she gone miss out.

Shun: Right, but you did try to call her and she didn't answer.

Me: Right so she will be getting mad for no reason at all.

Shun: Right. I hope Drake stylist knows what I like to wear.

Me: Um babe.

Shun: What?

Me: I was only getting styled by his stylist. That's I had you to pack some nice casual club clothes so that I wouldn't be late. I'm sorry baby.

Shun: It's ok shawty.

Text Convo

Drake: Where you at?

Me: Pulling up now.

Drake: Ok I'm on my way down.

End Of Text Convo

Shun parked the car and we was headed for the hotel doors.

Drake: What's up. Y'all ready?

Me: Yeah we ready.

Drake: Ok. Let's go ahead and head up then.

We headed to the elevator and got in. I was so nervous. I still can believe that Drake.

Drake told me what room he was gonna be in if I needed anything and I told him ok.

I'm now in his stylist hotel room now getting styled. I must say his stylist knows what I like because I on this pink blazer with with light dark baggy but skinny jeans with a pink, blue, and yellow striped collard shirt underneath my blazer with some tan loafers. I look fine and swagged up if I do say so my self.

I know Shun would love to see what I had on so I grabbed my selfie stick and took a selfie and sent it to Drake and Shun.

Shun responded quick and said "You look cute shawty" and I smiled. Then Drake responded back and said "My stylist hooked you up. You look nice shawty😉. I was blown away. I had a smile on my face.

As I told Drake stylist thank you I left to go find shun but Drake met me as I turned the corner.

Drake: What's up shawty?

Me: Nothing much. Have you seen Shun?

Drake: No, why what's up.

Me: Oh nothing. Everything is fine.

Drake: That's cool you look really good.

Me: Thanks normally I would say I try but I didn't dress my self.

Drake: True...you sitting with me at the party or you guys sitting by your selves.

Me: I'm sitting with you.

Drake: Ok well it's some stuff I gotta go see about so I'll meet up with y'all 30 minutes before the party starts.

Me: Ok.