Chapter 26: Miami and Orlando

After we ate dinner we headed to the mall and I thought that this would be the perfect time for me to tell Shun that I could've possibly had his baby.

•Mall•

Everybody splinted in groups leaving me and Shun together by our selves. Imma just cut right to it.

Me: Bay?

Shun: Huh?

Me: I have something to tell you.

Shun: What?

Me: Well, earlier when I was tired and sleeping so much and my stomach was hurting. I went to Walgreens and got a pregnancy test, and well I'm not pregnant. I don't know if I should be rejoicing or sad or not because part of me is glad that I almost had a child and the other part of me is glad that I didn't have a child. Not that I don't want to have your baby it's just that were still in school and I don't want everybody in my business and I'm focusing on my dance career.

Shun: You could've still danced and focused on your career. I can't even believe you even said that part of you was glad that you didn't. What were you gonna do if you were pregnant. You know what don't worry about it. I see how it is. I'm always there for you. Those words hurt and stopped my heart. I'm going back to the hotel. Don't wait up for me. I'll catch the bus back.

As he said that he instantly got up from his chair and left. I started thinking about why is this happening to me. I instantly started breathing heavy about to cry. I don't want to lose him.

I caught back up with my dads and Jariyah. My face all wet and and red. All you could hear is me breathing and sucking in air.

Trey: What's wrong baby.

Me: Relationship problems.

Trey: I'm staying out of it.

Tay: Me too, y'all can work it out what ever it is. I don't even want to know what caused the argument.

Jariyah: Nephew I love you but I'm staying out of it too.

As Tee Tee Jariyah said that she kissed my forehead.

I knew had fucked up. But I wasn't saying it like that. I wanted to drop my knees because I was thinking about what if he leaves me for the next one or go out and cheat on me because he still mad at me.

As we got done shopping we headed to the hotel. I can't believe I was driving by my self when either you front seat riding with bay or driving with bay riding with you. It's stressful now then I ever been. Or maybe I'm thinking to much about it.

I miss him already. It's a shame but I do. You have no choice when your around somebody you love all the time. I didn't sign up for this. I thought i was doing everything right but I was doing them wrong.

He knows I love him to the moon and back. If it ain't one thing it's another.