Chapter 19

Shun has really showed me a good time and for me to be staying with him for the weekend is awesome because I get to have the dick when I want it and wake up in my man arms.

It was now Saturday morning and I had no idea what we was going to do today but what ever it is I don't care. My dads rehearsal dinner is tonight so I think imma tell them about Shun.

I can wait until me and Shun get married because our wedding is gonna be the best 1 ever.

So much stuff is going on in one year. It was now 1:00 in the evening and Shun and I was just sitting and watching tv.

Shun: You think your dads are going to like me shawty?

Me: Of course they will but I don't know if they would be happy about it because I'm not supposed to be dating anyone until I graduate high school.

Shun: They'll under stand shawty...you are a good boy...you never get in trouble and you make good grades.

Me: True...How's basketball camp going?

Shun: It's going ok...hopefully next year we would have a normal schedule because I wanna be in all your classes senior year.

Me: Speaking of senior year...are dressing alike for prom?

Shun: I was planning on it but idk. It depends.

Me: Bay it's prom...but I understand. So are your friends ok with you being gay.

Shun: they were all surprisingly cool with it.

Me: Well thats good.

I got up and grabbed his hand so we could go take a shower. I was going to meet shun there but he wanted take me.

We were 30 minutes late. We walked in and as the door opened every bodies head turned in our direction.

I we to go sit down and Shun sat right next to me.

Trey: Why are you late Mari?

Me: The interstate was full of traffic.

Tay: Well why didn't go the other way?

Me: I'm here now.

Ever since I told my dads I got raped they been over protective like I can handle my self.

Me: This is my boyfriend DeShun.

Tay: Excuse us everyone we need to handle some family business real quick so y'all just sit and enjoy your food.

After he was finished talking he grabbed me by my arm hurting it. We got out side and he let my ass have it.

Tay: What the hell did I tell you about having a boyfriend. I don't want you dating right now. These niggas are not loyal Mari.

Me: (Sniffs) But he's a good man. You didn't even let him introduce his self. You just yanked me by arm and basically dragged me out of there. He came to support our family and you want to act ignorant. I can't believe you. I thought we was cool. But I guess I was wrong.

Tay: Give me your phone. Your grounded.

Me: But dad.

Tay: You should've thought about that before you started talking back.

Me: Dad do something.

Trey: I'm staying out of it.

Tay: Stay away from him.

As I got in the car I started crying really hard because they taking the one person who ever loved me out of my life. When we got home I ran up stairs to my room and slammed the door.