Chapter 8

Deshun, Kyla, and I was at the mall just shopping and I had bought a lot of stuff. Deshun was carrying most of my bags and shoes. I had a lot of Jordan's and Toms. I even bought me and shun a matching out fit. Shun consisted his self to by me stuff but I wanted to buy my own stuff I told him thank you though.

I'm just ready for him to ask me out already. Like I am tired of waiting. I don't wanna ask him. I want him to ask me. I'm so traditional when it comes to love. Almost old school.

Kyla: Ok you guys, I'm tired of acting like there's nothing going on. Are you two a couple?

Shun: Not yet, I'm taking my time. I don't want to rush.

Mari: I wish we was already but no boo. I wish we was by now. But like he said, he taking his time.

Kyla: Well if you guys were. Y'all would be cute together. I'm still happy that you guys are working on it.

Shun & Mari: Thanks.

Mari: So what we doing now?

Kyla: I don't know. I am tired, practice be having me like I work 9 to 5.

Mari: Rofl, I said the same thing.

Kyla: How's basketball Shun?

Shun: It's going good, but Mari wants me too quit.

Kyla: Why, Mari.

Mari: Cause I hardly get to see him at school like I used too.

Kyla: It don't matter...you can't make him quit anything he loves.

At that moment I instantly started to cry. You know how that one tear comes down by its self then the rest starts coming down slow. I'm crying because if we ever get together with each other then, it would would be a big problem because the only thing he would be thinking and worried about is his school work basketball and that's it. He wouldn't have time for me at all.

Mari: I wasn't saying it like that (sniffs). I was just saying it like if this how it was going to be all the time at practice then it wasn't gonna work between us (sniffs). You wouldn't have time for me like now.

Kyla: Well that is true.

Mari: But I don't want to be stopping anything so if that's what you want to do then do it. I can not stop you.

Shun: Imma quit tomorrow. I don't like for you to be upset like this, or about this period. So I'll quit.

Kyla: Are you sure cause when you quit you can never get it back.

Shun: I just want him to be happy.

Mari: Umm hello. Can y'all stop talking about me like I'm not here. I mean...I know it sounds sailfish but your coach gone make me act a fool and cut up. But if that's what makes you happy then do it.

At that very moment you could that this convosation was not getting anywhere. I mean I guess Imma have to be there for him and bare with him. I'm still ready for him to pop that question, but he still hasn't so. I guess he will ask when he good and ready.