Chapter 4

Trey POV

I'm backk...I been busy with a lot of wedding stuff  and I been really stressed out. Tay family been in and out of town and stuff and my phone never stops ringing. I don't remember all off this the first time I got married like damn...I think it's because Tay has a lot of family members in his family. We have over 300 guest and I have 200 guests coming. That's 500 guest. Then Mari been really busy in school I don't want to be really hard on him where he miss out on all the fun moments of high school. But let me get back to work. Gotta a lot of stuff to do.

End Of POV

I was in my bed laying down thinking about if I should text Deshun. But he might be busy practicing basketball because try outs was next week and he's been really busy. I hardly get to him anymore. He would normally meet me before I went to practice. At lunch he and and we all talk and then he has to leave. They have basketball camp during school and 1 month during summer.

I hardly get to see to my baby anymore. I be wanting to cry. I done feel in love with this boy. I miss him so much. I'm finna text him.

Text Convo

Mari: (8:15) Hey...this Mari.

Deshun: (8:20) Yo what's up shawty. Wyd?

Mari: 8:25) Laying down...I don't know how to say this but...I miss you. It's not the same without you around 24/7 anymore. I literately wanna cry when you don't be around. I honestly don't even know if you like me the same way. But if you don't it's ok I understand.

Deshun: (8:30) Can I be honest be honest with you shawty.

Mari: (8:31) Yess.

Deshun: (8:32 ) I hate not being around 24/7 with y'all too...and I like you too...you the only guy I see my self wanting to be with. I like you a lot.

Omari: (8:33) But Deshun your straight.

Deshun: (8:34) I'm bisexual only for you shawty.

Omari: (8:35) I'm speechless Shun. I don't know what to say. Don't be playing with my heart, now.

Deshun: (8:40) I'm not shawty. I really want you to be mine.

Omari: (8:45) 🙊🙈😘😘😘💍💍.

Deshun: (8:47) Boy you so silly but I'll see you in the morning in first period 😘😍💍.

Omari: (8:50) K.

End Of Text Convo

I couldn't wait to see my baby in first period tomorrow because he's hardly around me and Kyla any more. I wanted to dress up for bay tomorrow. But then again tomorrow is Wednesday. I only dressed up on Fridays. I need to tell Kyla the good news...but not tonight because I'm tired and I'm sleepy. I know Quan is jealous. But I don't care because I don't want him any more.

I'm Deshun's lil shawty now. I love him but it's to early for me to say that I love him but I do. He is so amazing. I'm ready for basketball season because I will be cheering my baby on at every game. He truly already has my heart.