Chapter 52: Prom Part 3

I got to the hotel and layed down. I miss my baby. There was a knock at my hotel door so I got up to answer it.

Mari: Who is it.

Justin: Justin. Mr. Williams wanted me to give you your tux so that you wouldn't have to go pick it up.

Mari: Thanks Justin.

I put my tux on the bed so that it wouldn't get Wrinkle.

Incoming Call

Shun: Hey shawty.

Mari: Babyy...I miss you. Thank you so much.

Shun: You deserve  it shawty, but aye...I'm not riding in the limo with y'all.

Mari: Baby whyy?

Shun: I got a lot of stuff to do before I leave.

Mari: Mann ok.

Shun: Aww baby.

Mari: I'm ok. Bye see you later.

End Of Call

I'm ready for prom to start so bad...I'm ready to see my man and my BestFriend. It's been 2 days and 7 hours since I seen them.

I was supposed to been moving in with Shun awhile back but I like the way we are living now. I'm just thankful that my farther is allowing him to stay. I know it's random to talk about this now but I do want to marry this man one day.

I ran me a hot bubble bath and got in. I relaxed and killed time. It was now 6:00. I got out the tub and got dressed.

As I was standing in the mirror getting dressed I thought to myself about the mature young man I became. 3 more months until graduation. I'm so excited. I hate it for my brother because of the fact that Monji is graduating with me, Kyla, and Shun.

That's a situation I do not want to be in. I put my tux jacket on and I was done getting ready. It was now 6:30. The limo would be here at 7:00. So I made my way to the lobby. I walked down the hall into the lobby and there was still no sign of Kyla no where.

•Prom Night•

I sat down in the lobby and I smelled Polo Red cologne. Austin is here.

Austin: Mari, is that you?

Mari: Yup it's me lol. I haven't heard from you since Atlanta.

Austin: I know. You look handsome.

Mari: Thanks. Prom is today.

Austin: Oh word. That's what's up.

Mari: What are you doing in LA?

Austin: Family Reunion tomorrow.

Mari: That's what's up. Just text me the info and I'll be there.

Austin: Aight.

After I ran into Austin I got in the limo. When I got in everybody was already in except for Shun.

Mari: Where have y'all been? Y'all didn't call me or text me.

Kyla: I wanted too but I was busy.

Monji: We were busy too.

Mari: Mmhm...Yall cute.

Kyla: You Slayed boo. You did that.

Mari: Thank you but this I know lol.

Kyla: Oop. Lol.

We pulled up to the front entrance and we started to get out. Kyla and them got out first. When I got  Shun was holding flowers and a box.

Kyla, Shun, Monji, & Trell: Surprise!!

Shun: Baby I know our relationship has been rocky and crazy but I promise you it will get better and I promise that I will take my responsibility of being your man. So would you take this promise ring and hold me accountable of my promises.

Mari: I will.

Kyla, Shun, Monji, & Trell: Yayy!

Kyla: Now let's go party.