Chapter 11: Trip To Las Vegas Part 3

Me and Shun got to IHOP and I sat down and sighed. I was really throwed the fuck off. I couldn't function or anything. That bitch was suppose to be my friend and she getting my scraps and sloppy seconds. I can't deal with this bitch right now. I can't believe Dante either. I still love Dante. We are really close. He is always there when I needed him.

Shun: What you thinking about bae?

Mari: Nothing I just need these few minutes of silence before them two walks in because lord knows if I don't get my silence I will go the fuck off.

Shun: Baby, calm down it's going to be ok. I'm pretty sure they was waiting for a right time to you. You can't let this upset you shawty.

Mari:  Fuck that...that shit is foul. I don't even want to eat breakfast this morning.

Shun: Ok baby, I'll just take you to your favorite spot. (Which is Applebee's)

Mari: Ok baby.

Shun: Well here they come so be on your best behavior.

Mari: K.

Kyla & Dante: Hey y'all.

Shun: Wassup.

Mari: Hey! (Rolls eyes)

So they was sitting down talking and eating. Sounds like they was having a awesome conversation and this bitch has the audacity to ask me why are you so quiet and acting salty and on the phone.

Kyla: Why are you so quiet and acting salty and on the phone?

I looked up at her, rolled my eyes and looked back at my phone.

Kyla: So is that what we doing today?

Mari: Don't come at me with no dumb shit, ok, because first of all I don't need you in my face acting like that I don't know what the fuck is going on. You foul and I can't trust you any more. No, uh un I can't do this. Shun we out.

Instantly I got up and I walked out and I didn't hesitate. She was pissing me off. The fact that she still didn't think I knew and that she acting like I don't know what the fuck is going on. I don't have a problem with her dating my ex. It's the fact that she haven't told me.

Mari: Shun stop the car, I gotta make this right with my best friend.

Shun: Great, because that's the best thing you said all day.

We went back to IHOP and to my surprise they were still there.  I walked back with the guilt of shame on my face because I had no reason handling it like that.

Kyla: I'm sorry for not telling you we was going out or asking for your permission like I should have.

Mari: It's ok. I apologize for the way I acted. I just wish you would've told me instead of hiding it boo.

Dante: It's my fault. I told her not to tell you because I didn't want you falling in back in love with me. I still love you too but I moved on. I see you moved on too. I approached her so, yeah.

Mari: I still love you too, and yes I did move on. But I'm happy for you guys. Kyla you still my boo but next time let me know. I love you boo.

Kyla: K, and love you too boo.

I was finna lose my best friend over something stupid. Shun was just sitting there quiet and I could tell something was wrong with him I'll ask him later. I think I kinda knew why he was mad but I'll ask him later because I don't wanna see the consequences so I'll wait until we get back to the hotel.