Chapter 56

After a long day of school I still didn't see Shun today. That's why I wanted him to stay with me last night. We got out of practice early today so I decided to go to the mall.

I took the longest route to mall just because. I got to the mall and all of the fine niggas was out.

I got out my car and went inside. As I was walking to Hollister some boy had wrapped his arm around me.

Mari: Why are you on me?

Boy: I'm the one who called you last night. The names Brayden. I really like you.

Mari: No one calls somebody in the middle of the night and tell them your their worst nightmare.

Brayden: I apologize I just didn't know what to say when you answered the phone. I was nervous.

Mari: Not to be mean but I have a whole boyfriend. Enjoy the rest of your day.

That was weird as fuck yo. I gotta go home. I hurried up and got out of the mall and got in my car. I can't believe that my ass has a stalker. Me, out of all people.

I drove home and i saw Shun's car in the drive way. I immediately got happy. I hurried up and got out of my car and ran to the front door. When I got to the front door I heard laughter.

What are they laughing about? I opened the front door and everybody looked at me.

Mari: Hey yall.

Pj: Hey son.

Trell: Hey big brother.

Monji: Sup dude.

Shun: Hey baby.

Mari: Where mom at you guys?

Pj: She's in the room. She not feeling well.

Mari: Oh. Well my day has not been good at all. I have a stalker watching me.

Everybody: Gasps.

Mari: I went to the mall just because and this dude put his arm around me. His name was Brayden or something like that...but I had to let him that I have a whole boyfriend. I was scared.

Pj: I want everybody in this house by 6:30. Understand.

Everybody: Yes sir.

I walked up to my room with Shun following behind me. Lord knows what we finna talk about. I got in my room and Shun closed the door behind him.

Shun: Are you okay shawty?

Mari: I'm fine Shun.

Shun: As long you are okay then I'm okay. I can't be having nobody snatching up my shawty.

Mari: How was your day?

Shun: It was good I guess. Same old stuff just a different day baby. How was yours?

Mari: It was good I guess. I'm just glad to be home...are you staying over tonight?

Shun: Idk shawty.

Mari: Why all of a sudden you don't want to stay with me any more?

Shun: Because I'm under you 24/7. I need some space.

Mari: Baby I'm sorry. I just like it better when your here with me because I know you'll be safe.

Shun: I am over here everyday!

Mari: (Tears Starts Falling)

Shun: Baby I didn't mea-

Mari: It's cool. Imma remember that. (Sniffs)