Chapter 1: The Falsely Believed Cousins

Chapter 1:The Falsely Believed Cousins

Gotta hurry! Gotta hurry! GOTTA HURRY!

"Tania! School starts in forty minutes! Hurry up already or you'll be late!" I hear ChiChi call with a very stern voice.

I sighed heavily. She acts as though she forgot that Gohan and Goku have the ability to use their instant transmission to get me to school... Gee...

"Aren't you taking me with you?" Wisheater asks annoyed as I continued getting myself ready.

"I'm sorry Wisheater, but I can't. If I bring you, they'll think i'm trying to cause harm to the school. I'm not trying to get suspended, expelled, or put into jail on my first day of high school."

"I got to protect you though! Hide me somewhere then!"

"I can't! I'll get busted!" I grabbed my school supplies. "Besides, if I do get into trouble, Gohan will be there to protect me. There's nothing you should be worried about. I'll be just fine."

"Tania!" I hear Gohan's mother yell even louder from downstairs.

"I'm coming ma'am!" I reply from upstairs. I finished stuffing my school supplies into my purple/grey backpack. I put my arms through the straps and allowed the backpack to rest on my shoulders and back.

I quickly ran downstairs and stopped when I saw ChiChi in front of me.

"Don't you look sophisticated in your school outfit." ChiChi complimented me with a satisfied smile. "It's nice to see you out of that gi you always wear for once. You know, I should talk to Goku and Gohan about their bad habits of wearing the same clothes every single day. I just know their bad habits are rubbing off on you Tania.

I awkwardly laughed. "Thanks... I guess."

To be honest, I didn't think that the outfit I wore was all that unique. It was only a white shirt with sleeves that reached almost to my elbows along with a dark blue pencil skirt that my shirt was tucked into. The skirt hugged my waist and came all the way down to the middle of my thighs. I had on clean white socks and black boots with white laces tied. The locket I had on around my neck since my first date with Gohan actually looked well with my outfit. I also wore a white bracelet on my left hand. Since my dark brown hair only reached up to my shoulders, I left it straight. My bang was laying on the left side of my face, completing the look.

"You got everything?" ChiChi asks me.

I nodded. "Everything except for my school badge."

ChiChi gasped and quickly grabbed out two Orange Star High School badges. There was a green and white background with a orange star that had the letter H in bold on the center of it. She then handed them to me.

"Make sure you give Gohan his, alright?"

"Yes."

I opened the door and ChiChi and I went outside where the guys were at. I saw someone with a white long-sleeved shirt that was tucked into a pair of red khaki pants with a black vest over it. His shoes was black. The man's hair was black and short that pointed up in a spiky formation. A small bang dangled over his forehead. The guy had a nerdy yet innocent look to him.

"Good morning, Tania!" Goku and Goten waves at me with a smile.

The boy with the short spiky hair just looked at me shyly. I walked up to the three guys.

"Good morning, Goku. Good morning, Goten." I greeted back. I then turned to the stranger who was next to Goku and Goten. "Um hi... My name is Tania. I'm guessing Goku and Goten made a new friend?"