Chapter 47

(Please don't judge, I suck at these kind of scenes. This is actually the chapter I was writing for the longest time.)

...

The moment we stepped into the house, I was pinned against the wall and kissed by Alex. His hands were roaming all over my body and the sparks were driving me mad. They were stronger than ever before.

He bit my lower lip and I moaned.

"Shit, what are you doing to me?" He growled in my ear.

"I...I don't...know..." I managed to say.

"You are driving me fucking insane." He sucked the mark and bit on it. I started to shake in his arms and moan his name - it was so pleasurable that I couldn't keep my mouth shut.

He smirked against my neck and then did something that made me gasp in shock.

He ripped my dress in half.

That means...

I was standing before him only in my see-through, black lacy underwear.

Alex licked his lips and bit onto his lower lip.

"When did you get this?" He approached me and started to circle me.

"I've h-had it for a w-w-while." I'm sure my cheeks were tomato red.

"And never wore it for anyone?" He was teasing by now, I know it.

"No. Only for you." I breathed out when he touched the line of my panties.

Oh, my God.

"Very well. Now strip." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

What?

"Joking. Relax and give me your hand." He came into view and I took his hand.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked, taking my other hand and kissing my knuckles.

I nodded, not being able to find the words.

"Your heart is racing like crazy." He smiled at me, still dressed, by the way.

I breathed in and out and felt my body relaxing.

Calm your nerves, girl. You can do this.

And then something flashed in my mind.

A very ugly memory.

Jullian.

I tensed again and tears brimmed at my eyes.

"Baby? Leave Jullian out of this. He is dead, end of story." Alex said.

"H-how did you know I was thinking about h-" I whispered.

"Because I know you." He kissed my lips and lifted me up. He started to walk towards our room.

"Do you trust me?" Alex asked when he lowered me on the neatly made bed.

"Yes." I answered immediately.

"Lay down."

"One thing, mister." I suddenly found courage to speak up.

"Hmm?"

"Strip." He looked at me, amusement clear in his eyes.

When he was left only in his boxers, he climbed on top of me, holding his weight on his hands that were on both sides of my head.

"I will kiss every single part of your body. Every scar. Every stretch mark. Your face that I love so much. Your curves. Your fingers. Everything." He said and I smiled, spilling the tears that formed in my eyes. He kissed them and I let out a quiet laugh.