Prolouge

Alexander McCarter is a jock, complete badass, womanizer and so on. Everyone in school knows him; he's the school's most popular boy, among his four best friends: 

"The Twins" - Mason and Jason Grey, 

Justin Enswick and 

Brooklyn Black. 

All of them are known as the Greek Gods of The Manslow University, because they're incredibly handsome. Cheerleaders are all over them, they are in detention 24/7 and they love being in the spotlight caused by their stupid actions.

As the 17-year-old son of the Alpha Chris, the soon-to-be Alpha of The Golden Moon Pack, Alex has to be respected and everyone must submit to his rules and orders.

He despises that one specific person in his pack, school, life. She used to live with him but then a "hot" chick came and everything changed. 

The girl didn't matter anymore.

...

Achelle Reynolds is just an ordinary girl. 

Not an Alpha, nor a Beta and not even an Omega. 

She's just a stupid, pathetic nerd for people in her school and pack. They absolutely hate her and bully her on a daily basis. And she's done NOTHING to them. She did no harm, to ANYONE. No one knows about her REAL life. How happy she used to be...before everything crashed down.

The bully team, or should we say, the cheerleaders, do terrible things to her. They make fun of her, throw her things, rip her clothes...all kinds of shit. 

And what's worse? 

She has to keep quiet.

Why?

Alexander is her soon-to-be Alpha and one of the cheerleaders' boyfriend.

And why would she keep her mouth shut when she can say all of those things to Alex's mom, Annabelle, who loves her as her own child?

Because she's scared of the consequences, scared that she'll end up beaten up.

AGAIN.

Among those cheerleaders, the cruelest bitch is Sienna Williams.

Who is she, you wonder? 

She is the saint girlfriend. And she hates Achelle's guts. 

Why? 

Because Achelle is an overjoyed, jumpy girl...or that's how it used to be. Before, Achelle was always spending her time with Alex. They grew up together. But then came the biggest hoe on the planet - Sienna. She put some really serious lies into Alex's head and since then, he just can't be around Achelle. That's why Achelle doesn't even live near the pack life - Alex made her go to the deepest area in the forest where she lives in a little cabin, all by herself, because her parents died in a war that occurred when she was only six years old. Now, even eleven years later, Alex hasn't spoken a word to her.

All the broken girl hopes about is that her mate will give her all of the love she lost and help her heal from all those wounds that are ripped open.