Chapter 29

I woke up around 7am. Alex was still peacefully sleeping beside me.

My love.

I slowly untangled myself from his grasp and went to the kitchen. I was really. really hungry.

What to make?

Pancakes with syrup and chocolate will be just fine - we both adore them. And coffee.

Perfect.

...

I set the plates and the cups on the table. I went back to preparing breakfast and my head started to hurt so much. I let out a cry. Oh my.

'You left me alone. What a charming mate.'

Ah, the mind-link. Alex and I haven't been using ours and it kinda 'died'.

'I'm sorry.' I answered and put the last pancake on the plate. Coffee was also done. I put the plate with pancakes on the table and filled our cups with coffee.

'Do I smell coffee?' He asked.

'No...' I teased.

"Aren't you a skilled liar." He was leaning against the door frame, shirtless and looking at me.

"Morning to you too." I stuck my tongue out in a childish manner.

"Morning." He said. He approached me and kissed my lips and then my mark. The kiss on the mark made my knees go weak and I almost fell down. Thank God Alex caught me.

"Are you falling for me?" He asked amused.

"I thought you already knew. Enough about me, sit down and enjoy the breakfast." I pushed him in the chair and he chuckled.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked in worry.

"It's still a bit sore, but I can bear with it." I smiled to assure him that I'm fine.

"I'm sorry." He frowned. Silly boy, I'm fine!

"Alex." He looked at me. "I am alright. It hurts but not so much. This happens to everybody, especially to Alphas and Lunas." I took his hand in mine and kissed it.

"Are you sure? 100%?"

"100%." I smiled and he relaxed.

"Bon appetit." I said.

"Gracie, cara mia." Wow.

"That's so old! Remember the times when we would play Italian mafia? That was crazy but so much fun!" I laughed. We are both Italy lovers.

Alex swallowed the piece of pancake he had in his mouth and answered me:

"Yes, I do. We were the best mafia ever - invisible, fast and smart. And mom would always laugh when we would try to take something and run away. She would somehow always catch us and ruin our missions. Oh, and she took a ton of pictures of us!! We have to ask her where's that album!"

"Oh my. That white album with our signatures on it?" I asked.

"That's the one! You know where it is?" Um...

"Yes."

"Where?" He stopped eating.

"It's in my room. I mean, our room." I admitted.

Mama B. gave me all of the albums I asked for. And...that one is my favourite.

"Here?" I nodded. He was confused at first but then...a huge smile stretched across his face.