Chapter 51

One week later.

"Hey, baby. How are you?" I was talking to my unborn child, bored as heck because Alex was out, working.

'Ach, you home?' Mason mind-linked me.

Oooh my Gooddd, I have to tell them about the baby!

'Yeah, come over. Bring Jase and Bry too.'

'You got it, Luna.' I chuckled and went to the kitchen. I have to bake something for them, but for myself too.

...

"WHAT?" Twins.

"I must be drunk. WHAT?" Bry.

I just told them about my pregnancy and they are shocked.

Really, really shocked.

"I said: Alex and I are going to be parents." I smiled at them but they still had frowns on their faces. Until...

"JESUS CHRIST. MASE, WE ARE UNCLES!" ...Jason screamed in happiness.

"Holy shit. I'm an uncle?" Bry whispered and I nodded. A smile made it's way on his lips.

"CONGRATS!" All of them shouted and hugged me. I laughed and thanked them, hugging them too.

"Wow. I can't believe it. You're a mom." Brooklyn chuckled.

"Well...I guess I am. And I almost forgot I made some cookies for you guys!" I went to the kitchen only to be met by mate's face.

"Alex!" I hugged him but he lifted me up in his arms, bridal way and kissed me on the lips.

"Hey, gorgeous." He had the biggest smile on his face and I had to smile back.

"What are you doing here? You said you would be late tonight."

"Yeah, I did, but I finished earlier." He put me back on my feet and let me take what I needed.

"You coming? Jase, Mase and Bry are here." He groaned. "Don't be mean. I love those boyos."

"I know, sorry. Did you tell them? You know, about you having 'a bun in the oven'?" I laughed like crazy on that and Alex joined.

"I did. They were pretty shocked but later...they were screaming like a bunch of girls. The usual, as you would say." I explained after I stopped laughing.

"Alright then! Let's go, my love." He took my free hand and accompanied me to the living room.

...

A few hours ago, when I came back to the living room, with Alex by my side, boys immediately crushed him in a hug.

Alex, of course, cussed them out for doing that but that only gave them more courage - they started to call him 'daddy'.

At that...

My mate smiled and came to hug me to prove the boys that they were right.

Now, as I'm laying on the bed in our little house and waiting for Alex to come out of the shower, I was looking at my bump that is, weirdly, a bit bigger than seven days ago.

And that worries me to no end.

This baby is growing fast.

"What's with the staring?" I snapped my eyes up when his voice reached my ears.

"I'm still adjusting that there's a life inside here." I pointed at my belly.

"Will it be believable to you when we see it on the ultrasound?" He smiled.

"I guess so."

I remembered what I was thinking about while he was taking a shower and decided to ask him just that.

"Doesn't it seem weird to you that my bump is bigger than a week ago?" I asked.

"No, princess. The baby is growing so it's normal. Besides, you know that every Luna carries her puppy for 5 months - 4 months shorter than other she-wolves." He explained. It all made sense but I still find it strange.

"You know that I'm not the same as other wolves." I pointed out after a long pause.

"You mean..." He started, finally realizing it.

"My mother is the Goddess. What if there's something we don't know about? Maybe it's different." I stated.

"I get your point, baby. But if your mother said everything is okay, then it must be." He climbed in the bed beside me and pulled me closer to his bare chest, kissing my nose.

"Relax, Ach. I'll be here for you, whatever happens."

"I love you." I told him and turned to lie on my hip to look at him.

"I love you more." He kissed me and then pulled back, bending down to my stomack and lifting my shirt. "And you baby. I love you." Then, he planted a kiss on my stomack, causing me to gasp in surprise.

Seeing him talk to our child is the cutest thing ever.

"Did I hurt you?" He was now on high alert because of my reaction.

"No, no." I took his face between my palms. "It's...you talking to our baby stirs deep emotions in me and that's why I reacted that way." I stroked his cheeks with my thumbs and he relaxed on my answer.

"I would never forgive myself if I'd have hurt the baby or you."

"Where are these depressing thoughts coming from?" I laughed.

"I don't know." We both chuckled and then...

I felt a move.

Inside of me.

On the place where my baby is.