Chapter 48

I was woken up by fingers grazing the line of my lips and I smiled.

"Morning, handsome." I opened only one eye and peeked up at Alex. He kissed my nose and smiled.

"Morning, beautiful." He hugged me tighter and covered me with the comforter.

"How are you feeling?" Images from last night came into my mind and I smiled.

"Still sore, but amazing."

"Good. What do you want to do today?" He asked.

"I want to eat, because I'm really hungry. Drink coffee. Go for a run. See how Sean is doing. Go to the mall. Listen to music. Take Aria from your parents' house..."

"That's a lot."

"Yeah, but I haven't done a lot of stuff for ages. Being trapped away isn't really allowing you to relax." I said.

"Ach...you never told me what happened to Jus and Sienna?"

"I killed Justin. Sienna was still alive when I did it..." I started.

"And?"

"I turned them both into a tree." Alex nodded and I smiled.

"You know, I brought the real Sienna back."

"How come?"

"When I killed Justin, the dark shadows left her body. And then she pleaded me to turn them into a tree." I explained.

"I'm proud of you for standing up for yourself like that. You escaped from such a thing, it's just - wow." He kissed my temple and I thanked him.

"Enough about Sienna and all gloomy stuff, we are doing all of the things you listed to me." Alex announced and I squealed in happiness.

"Thank you!" I jumped out of bed and ran to the kitchen.

I already made coffee when Alex decided to come after me.

"What would you like to eat?" I asked him when he sat on the stool beside me.

"Pancakes?"

"Alright-y." I quickly made breakfast and served it on the counter, where my babe was already sitting.

But he didn't move an inch from his seat.

I took his face in my hands and made him look at me. "What's wrong baby?" I asked, concerned about him.

"Did I...hurt you?" Ahh. That's what it's all about.

"Do you really think I can't live with a little pain?" I bit my lower lip, containing my smile.

"I'm just worried..." He whispered.

"I would take that pain any day. Trust me. It was the best thing in my life and I loved it." I kissed his nose and that made him smile.

After that, he didn't mention it at all.

We went for a run after breakfast and went to visit Sean. He's really happy here in the pack - he has found a few of friends already.

After a visit to my friend, Alex and I took a shower.

I wore thongs - I don't even want to know why I have those. But they're cool, what can I say?

Alex had a laughing breakdown because I cussed him out.

Asshole.

So, besides those panties, I put on my bra (I mean...of course I'll wear a bra!), threw on white jeans, a black top and my black Vans.