Chapter 21

Lewis (Oliver Phelps) and Louis Grey (James Phelps)! 

[Lewis is the twins' father, while Louis is their uncle.]

...

ALEX'S P.O.V.

"Diana says that I have one more power." She told me through giggles.

'Which one?'

"TO LOVE." She answered.

'That is true. I don't know how can you love me.' I truthfully answered.

"Alex. Stop. I can love you because I love you. And I love you because you're amazing, you're caring, sweet, loving, helpful, understanding. You take care of me when I cry like a baby, which is something I'm really ashamed of. A Goddess, crying? And you maybe think: "Man, why do I need a mate who is this weak and..." I clapped her mouth shut with my hand.

MY WHAT?

Oh, shit.

I'm naked. Her eyes got bigger.

"This is not good." This is just too odd.

Ach was looking into my eyes and no where else. God, she is so innocent. Her eyes started to darken because of my body heat and lack of clothes. A huge lack of clothes. I removed my hand from her mouth and was fighting the urge to kiss her.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm now naked because you were saying shit about yourself. AGAIN. Don't lower yourself when you are the queen of all those werewolves out there. Especially my." I told her.

"O-okay. Just...just let me...whatever." She closed her eyes and her turquoise necklace started to shine. I scrunched my eyes and when the light disappeared, I opened them normally. What. The. Heck. I am now fully dressed! Achelle still had her eyes closed.

"You made it, cupcake." And then I kissed her nose. Her eyes opened and she hugged me.

"I can't believe it." She whispered.

"You're my little smartie. Of course you'd make it." I told her. She was so thrilled with this that I could feel it too.

"Love you." She said and looked at me.

"Love you more." I pecked her on the lips and we headed home.

...

"SURPRISE!"

"What are you doing here?" I asked annoyed.

It was now around 6 p.m. and guess who came?

THE TWINS.

"OMG! JASOOON! MASOOOON!" My mate appeared out of nowhere and hugged the boys. I growled.

"Calm down, big boy. They are my brothers." She slapped my arm.

"Come in." She opened the door for them and they entered our house.

"Have you guys..."

"Jase! You don't ask those kind of things!" Mason slapped his brother's head.

"Ouch! Okay, okay. I'm sorry guys."

Achelle let out a laugh. "It's okay. Please sit." Us guys sat in the living room on the sofa.

"Jase? Mase? Anything to drink, eat...?" She politely asked. Goddess, thank you for such an amazing mate!

'No problem.' Jesus! Did she just...?