Chapter 52

(I imagined The Moon Goddess as Daenerys Targaryen, played by Emilia Clark.)

...

'Don't be scared, my child.'

'Mom?'

'It's me.'

'Mom, I...I felt my baby move.' I cried out in happiness.

'I know, darling. It means they are now connected to you and will react to whatever you say.'

'They?' I asked, not knowing what she meant.

'Your children.'

'I...am carrying more than one child?'

'More than two.'

WHAT?!

'Three?! But mom, that's impossible, I mean I...' I started to panic.

'Four. And it's not impossible. You are the one and only, Goddess.'

'FOUR?! Oh, dear Lord, this sounds like Theo James' name in Divergent Series and it's not even funny!'

'Calm down. Your children are sad.'

'I should calm down? I just found out that I am carrying four lives inside of me!'

This must be a joke.

'Well, life is full of surprises.

Now go back to your mate, he is freaking out.

Oh, and one more thing.'

'Yes, mother?'

'I picked the names for their wolves. The names are: Lennon, Jack and Jaxon. You are ought to choose the last one. Love you.'

And there she goes.

I heard faint shouting in the background and then remembered.

ALEX.

I closed my eyes and when I re-opened them, I saw my mate shaking and crying beside me.

"Baby? Alex?" I gently put my hand on his back and he turned around immediately. When he saw me, I was crushed in a bear hug.

"I was so scared! One moment you were laughing with me and then suddenly you stopped and your eyes became white and when they came back to your normal color, you were focused on something and - it was terrible." He breathed out.

"Are you okay now?"

"Yes, I'm good." He kissed my cheek and hugged me again.

"There's something I need to tell you."

"Okay."

"You will probably freak out so..." I started but Alex interrupted me.

"Just tell me." He smiled but I was choking on my own saliva.

"I spoke to my mother a few moments ago and...she told me..." I started to fiddle with my fingers and Alex noticed something big is about to be told.

"We're going to have four babies." I looked up to see Alex's reaction.

"W-What?" He stammered.

"I, Achelle Rosalie Reynolds, the Luna of The Golden Pack and The Moon Goddess, not to forget the mate of Alexander McCarter, the Alpha of the already said pack, am carrying four pups." I finished and smiled.

"Four? As in a number?"

"Exactly like a number."

"You're joking, right?" He chuckled.

"No." I said seriously.

"Four little babies?" He asked.

"Yes, honey. Now help me concentrate, mother said I have to name my babies' wolves. She actually chose the names for the first three pups." I sat up and leaned my back against the headboard.

"Already? Don't they meet their wolves when they shift?" He sat beside me.

"When did you first contact Damien?"

"I knew about him since I was born." He stated.

"See? Me too - I was talking to Diana since I was born." I patted his tight and he took my hand, kissing it.

"Let's start." I pulled my hand out of Alex's grip and thought what to do next.

I listened to my instincts and put both my hands on my belly under my shirt.

I felt a kick and smiled.

"Lennon."

Double kick.

"Jack and Jaxon."

And then...nothing.

No, no.

I tried to calm down, and see if there will be a kick. There wasn't one.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Maybe I spoke to soon.

"My baby...Grayson."

I felt such a relief when he lightly kicked me.

"That it? I like the name Grayson very much, by the way." Alex said.

I nodded and smiled, too tired to speak.

"How did you know that the last baby was a boy?" He wondered.

"Well, I am their mother, aren't I? It's probably my instincts." I smiled.

"Might be. Are they going to react to those names?"

"We can try." I took his hand and placed it on my bare stomack.

"Lennon, baby girl?" He cooed. Aww.

Kick.

"Jax, Jackie? Where are you boys?" I called out their names and, not even a second later, received two hard kicks.

"They're going to be so naughty." Alex laughed.

"We'll raise them to be good. I hope they'll listen to us." I chuckled, putting my palms over Alex's.

"Oh, I hope so too. Let's try to get an answer from Grayson." Alex suggested.

"Grayson?" I tried to reach my baby boy. Again, nothing.

"I don't get it. Why is he still so small and wea..." I sadly asked my mate.

Bang!

"WHOA!" I gasped. "Sorry, baby! You're strong, mommy was just kidding!" I chuckled.

"Our little boy." Alex hugged me. "He's going to be something special, I can tell."

"He will. Now let's go to sleep, I'm drained." I said.

"Me too. Good night princess, love you." He kissed me and wrapped me in his arms.

"Good night asshole, love you." Alex only chuckled and kissed my forehead, sending me to dreamland.