Chapter 54

"Thank you so much, Leeah!" My cousin came to visit me and I was overjoyed. She brought me three baby bodysuits that had Mickey on it for boys and one with Minnie, for Cheyenne. It was so adorable.

"You're welcome. I knew you'd like it." By the way, at the age of 5, her talking skills are much more advanced now, but she still calls Alex 'Awex', though.

"So, how are your mommy and daddy? Are you being good to them?" She quickly nodded her head and I laughed.

"Does it hurt?" She suddenly asked.

"What, honey?"

"To have babies inside of you...?" She looked at me with her big green eyes, waiting for a response.

"No, not at all. You see, my babies are very good and they don't hurt me. They love me as much as I love them. Why are you asking?" It surprised me that she asked me that kind of a question...

"Because your stomach is moving." Ah, Lee-Lee. I laughed and motioned to her to come sit on my lap.

"That doesn't hurt, love. They are just trying to find a comfortable spot to sleep in and they want me to know that they're alright and healthy. You want to feel my belly?" She was listening very closely to what I was saying, as if it were the most important thing in the world.

"Really?" Her voice held a lot of excitement and I nodded, taking her hand and and placing it on my big belly (I'm honestly ready to pop and I'm only three months pregnant!). She yelped when one of them (I believe it was Elliot!) kicked her tiny palm.

"What was that?"

"It was just Elliot, saying 'Hi'. He likes you." I assured her and she relaxed, putting her hand back where it was. She smiled while others were kicking and greeting her.

While she was having fun, I heard the front door closing and was immediately on high alert. Since my birth date was closer than ever (my mother confirmed my thoughts of giving birth next week), I was more protective around everyone. Diana and I didn't like to see others mess with our pups.

"Relax, baby, it's just me, your favourite man in the whole universe. Oh, and your aunt." I instantly relaxed and then heard something so sweet - Leeah was talking to my bump.

"...and then we will bake cakes and cookies and we can play with dolls and cars, we can swim in the lake and run in the forest...oh! we can also have tea parties and watch cartoons together and..."

"That's a lot of things to do, don't you think?"

"Mommy!" The little girl screamed and fell off my lap. We all laughed and she frowned at us. I knelt beside her and she caressed my cheek.

"I'm sorry, Leeah, but mommy is here to pick you up. You are going to stay with your grandma and grandpa the whole next week." I moved her hair away from her eyes and she made a sad face. Oh, no.

"But...I-I want to be with you."

"I know. But I promise you that you can hold my babies when you come back. Okay?" Her frown turned into her beautiful smile and she hugged me.

"Thank you! I can't wait!" She kissed my cheek and ran to her mom. I waved at Tara and they left - they need to be on the road to catch a plane since Ryan's parents live in another pack, on another continent.

Alex came into the living room just as I was about to stand up. He already got rid of his Alpha clothes, took a shower and was now dressed in a pair of comfy sweatpants.

"Hey, babe." He hugged me and kissed me full on the lips. Mmm, I will never get tired of that. 

"How was your day?" He took my hand and led me to the bathroom - every night he helps me wash myself because he is scared I will slip. To be honest, I don't mind having his hands all over me, but it's not needed.