Chapter 40

I was sitting in the cell, playing with my hair which had grown really long over this crazy year of torture.

"She's here." Sean stood beside me...

"Dissieo!" ...and dissapeared.

This is going to be so much fun.

...

The doors slammed open and I let a smirk cover my lips.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Justin screamed and I chuckled.

"Now, now. What is it, my love? Aren't you happy to see me?" I stood up and approached him. I touched his cheek and he gasped in shock.

"Pathetic." I backed away and sat down again. Sienna was fuming.

"HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY MATE?! YOU BITCH!" She tried jumping on me but...

"Inimicus Istus, Stopus Resistus!" ...I stopped her with the help of my wand and the 'Stop people' spell.

Her eyes were widened and that made me laugh.

"Didn't expect that, huh?"

"H-how?" She stuttered.

"Dissieo." And there stood Sean, in all his glory, smirking at his sister.

"Hello, dear sister. How nice of you to visit us."

"You little mutt!! You were supposed to beat the shit out of her!" Justin, once again, screamed.

"You are so annoying with all that screaming. Langlock!" I threw a spell on him that glues someone's tongue to the roof of their mouth.

That'll do.

"What are you doing to him?!" Sienna cried out. Aww.

"Oh, so you have a heart?"

"I swear to the Goddess I'll kill you!!"

"Darling, I don't think so. Do you really want to kill The Moon Goddess' child?"

"Don't make me laugh. You? A child of the Goddess? Nonsense." She snorted.

"Oh, but she is. Ach, show them." Sean gave me a nod and I did it.

I shifted.

"No. No. This can't be!"

I shifted back and transported us all out, in the woods.

"So, tell me Sienna. How does it feel like to kill somebody?" I quirked an eyebrow.

"What? I haven't killed anyone." She tried to hide it but I knew better.

"No. Of course not. You killed your mother, father and Sean's mate, Eleanor. It's nothing, right?" At that she snapped.

She threw a spell on me. Dark Magic spell.

"Tsk, tsk. Bad girl." Her spells aren't working on me.

"What are you?!" She cried out.

"I'm a werewolf, an Elemental and...surprise, surprise! THE WHITE WITCH." Sean made a 'woooho' sound beside me and I slapped his shoulder.

"My Luna, that was extremely childish of you." He faked my accent.

"Gamma Sean...shut up." I stuck my tongue out.

"T-t-the Wh-White W-Witch? LUNA, GAMMA?! WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Oh, we forgot to mention. Achelle is my Luna. I'm a member of her pack." Sean smiled 'sweetly'.

My God, we are so cruel with all that sarcasm.

"You didn't! You traitor!! How could you do that to me?? You pathetic litt..."

"SECTUMSEMPRA!!" I screamed out.

Wounds, like she was slashed with a sword, appeared on her arms and legs.

"I've had enough of you, you vicious creature!!"

I pointed my wand at her once again and new, fresh wounds appeared on her back, but this time much worse that before. She was screaming in agony.

"NOW YOU WILL BE THE ONE THAT'S SUFFERING. YOU WILL WATCH THE PEOPLE THAT MEAN SO MUCH TO YOU...DISSAPEAR."

I pointed my wand at Justin and reversed the spell that was thrown on him in the cell. He can speak again. Oh, and he did...

"YOU STUPID WHORE WHO ARE YOU TO DO SOMET..."

"Avada Kedavra." ...but not for a long time. He fell dead on the ground.

"NOOOO! JUSTIN? BABY, WAKE UP! WAKE UP, YOU FUCKING IDIOT!!" Sienna knelt down beside him and started to shake him.

I'm sorry. But you both deserve it. He is dead, and so will be you. - I thought.

"HOW COULD YOU? HOW..." She was crying, sobbing over his body.

"I'm sorry. But that's how I was feeling all those years before and that's how I'm feeling right now too." I said.

Then...something flashed in her eyes.

Huh?

"Take Jus' hand." I ordered.

"O-okay." She took his hand, as if she was afraid of breaking it.

"Before you kill me...I have to say something." She looked at me and...my breathing stopped.

A completely different girl was in front of me.

"I know, I look different. It's because you helped me. You killed the demons by killing someone I truly loved. It woke me up.

Sean, I'm sorry for being the biggest bitch to you, the worst sister...I just wasn't myself.

And Achelle...I know you hate me. But I'll say it anyway.

I'M SORRY.

I'm sorry for taking Alex away and forcing you to live all alone at the age of 6.

I'm sorry for blinding him, trying to break you two apart when you already had a strong bond.

I'm sorry for this kidnap-shit thing.

And...

I'm sorry for hurting you that much."

"I FORGIVE YOU."

"But..."

"Look, I don't hate people. I forgive you because I know you're telling the truth, I can feel it." I smiled and she nodded.

"Can you do me a favor?" She asked.

"Depends."

"Turn me and Justin into a tree."

"Okay. And Sienna?"

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry it had to end like this."

"No. Thank you for ending it like this. You helped me to see the good again. Now, me and Justin will be together forever anyway." She smiled and I did the same.

"Bye, brother. I love you."

"Bye, sister. Love you."

She laid beside Jus and took his hand. I breathed deeply to calm myself.

"Altus, Alta, Alto, Altissima!" The were now floating in the air.

"Goodbye. Keep this place safe, okay?" I said and Sienna nodded.

"ALVERIX ORCUS,TRANSFROGAMORPHUS, ABORUS ROOTUS, TRANSFERUS PEDIMUS!" I shouted out and fell to the ground.

It's over.

I'M FREE.