Sad Ending Sequel Part 1

Sebastian's POV

~A few days later~

"Sebastian, please! Snap out of it! (Y/n) is dead and cannot be brought back to life! Just accept it!" Ciel yelled in annoyance.

*sigh* I guess I must've 'failed' one of my chores...again. I couldn't help it. (Y/n)'s sweet smile still lingered in my mind, distracting me from reality.

Damn it! I loved her...and I lost her. It was true, I had to accept that fact but I couldn't. I couldn't let her go, I just couldn't. Katrina definitely needed to die.

"Just...leave. Come back when you're back to your usual self," ordered Ciel.
"Yes...my lord."

I left the room, heading towards the library. There was nothing for me to do now that (Y/n) was gone. It was like she had taken a big chunk out of my heart. The young master's soul didn't seem that appealing anymore.

While cleaning and tidying the books and desks, I couldn't help but want to go to hell. I needed to see Katrina.

Liam's POV

"Liam, what has gotten into you?!" father yelled, angered.
"...nothing."
"Look at me when you speak. I did not raise a fool as a son."
"Father, I am simply not feeling well."
"Not feeling well? In what way? You're not letting your feelings of guilt and sadness cloud your judgement, right? Just because some girl died does not mean you can be a pushover and act like a weakling."
"'Just some girl'? Father, stop trying to understand when you really can't. I don't care about some stupid reputation. I don't care whether I am the heir or not. I just want (Y/n) to come back..."
"Liam, get out. I have no time for this."

I left the throne room, feeling upset that my father didn't know what it was like. I...k-killed (Y/n). Even if it was just Katrina controlling me, I still killed her. That can't be denied.

What was I supposed to do? (Y/n), please tell me...how am I supposed to live after...what I've done?...

No one's POV

"Katrina, where is she?" Sebastian demanded.
"Sebastian Michaelis, why do you need my daughter?" asked the demon king.
"She...has done something unforgivable. I need to talk to her."
"Something unforgivable? Isn't that what demons are supposed to do?"
"Please," Sebastian begged while kneeling down.
"It is in our nature to 'be evil' so I don't get why you have to see my daughter for the things that all demons do. But...she was always a disappointment to me. Be grateful, I will allow you to see her just this once so get your business done and leave her alone."
"Thank you."

Sebastian rushed off to Katrina's room. All demons that saw his fierce gaze immediately retreated back and attempted to go unnoticed by the angered demon.

He did not care about the demons that were killed in this path. He did not care about the protests of the others. All he wanted...was to kill Katrina. Nothing else mattered to him right now.

But then, what happened after? Would he finally be in peace or would that nagging feeling in this heart still remain? Well, he'd just have to wait and find out.

"Liam?" Sebastian asked, surprised.
"Sebastian? What are you doing here?"
"You...how dare you show your face to me? Did you forget what you have done?"
"I...didn't forget. How the hell am I supposed to forget?! It's painful, okay?! I may not have been in my right state of mind, but I know that it doesn't change the fact that I killed her! But what right do you have to blame me?! You were also under her control!"

Sebastian's gaze softened, only for a second. He pushed past Liam, leaving him all alone with the guilt eating at his heart in the dark hallways of hell.

Sebastian's POV

"I knew you would come," exclaimed Katrina.
"Then you must know why."
"You want to end my life, but I don't plan on dying any time soon."
"Then I'm afraid you'll have to change your plans."
"Sorry, it's not so easy for me to change my mind."
"Well then I'll have to make you."

I rushed towards her, throwing three knives at her throat. She caught them in a rush to avoid me. Her body slipped past mine with just a few millimetres to spare.

Was it just me or had she gotten somewhat worse? Maybe she was always bad at combat. I quickly dodged her incoming spell and sent one of my own towards her.

Damn it! (Y/n), why couldn't you fight back?! Was it really worth it to die in order to avoid hurting your best friend?! You're half demon, so why?! Was that angel side of you affecting your judgement that much?!

I forced back my tears. I'm sorry...I shouldn't be blaming you. It wasn't your fault... You were always an angel that lit up my darkness.

The knife I held in my hand was biting into Katrina's skin. I had her pinned against the wall, the knife by her throat. One small movement and she would be dead.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked impatiently.

I slit her throat, letting her body slide down the wall. Her eyes closed soon after she gave me a glare. She was dead...yet why did I feel...like I've done nothing?

Sure, I did give her a lot of wounds for everything she did to us. But then I realised that whatever I did wouldn't bring (Y/n) back to life. She was gone for good...and nothing could change that.

Damn it! I punched the wall. What am I going to do now? (Y/n), please tell me...what could possibly be my motivation to keep me moving forward?