Chapter 19

(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n), correct? I am Lachlan's sister, Belinda. He's doing some classified work right now so I have come to interview you instead."
"Right, I'll save you the work. I did not kill anyone!"
"I was informed that you would continue lying. Anyway, unlike my brother, I do not like dealing with drugs. Instead, I like to use weapons."

What was wrong with these people?! Not drugs but weapons now?! Tch, they were crazy.

"If you do not answer truthfully, I will be forced to use those weapons," she exclaimed while pointing to a stack of dangerous looking...things.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I sighed, knowing that it'd probably be Lachlan or something.

"Yes, come in."

In walked a strange looking man that seemed a little off.

"Good morning, Miss (Y/n). I'm Grell, and I'll be taking over Belinda for now."
"*sigh* I never knew that they would be releasing a grim reaper on this case. Fine, I'll leave her in your hands for now."

Belinda stood up and took her leave.

"Hi (Y/n)...I never knew I would actually help you. If only you didn't cause the trouble for us back then."
"It wasn't causing you trouble, it's called teaching you how to value people's lives."
"Those are just excuses. Anyway, I was ordered by my Sebby-chan to monitor the situation. *sigh* It really does make me feel sick coming to the DAEO."
"Your Sebby-chan?"
"Uh duh, I stole his heart a long time ago but you just had to come and ruin everything."
"Anyway, what's with the dress-up?"
"As a disguise."
"They already know you, what's the point?"
"Not for me, but for you. I can get in and out of this organisation as I please but you're trapped in here."
"I don't think that'll work. I've already tried last night."
"*pouts* And I thought that was an excellent plan."
"Says you."

This was getting awkward. We were just staring at each other. But for some reason, he was giving me a chill down my spine. Was it because I 'ruined his plans of stealing Sebastian's heart'? *sigh* I really did miss him though...

~Some time later~

"Take her to the chamber," ordered Lachlan.

What chamber? What was going on? Two people untied me and began dragging me to what seemed like a hidden room. Damn it, I'm not going to be tortured again.

The grasp they had on me was weak so I took this chance to escape. I slammed the man onto the ground while pushing the woman to the wall.
Now, I just had to run. I hope I could make it.

"Shoot her! Make sure she doesn't get away!"

Not now! They can't start shooting now! If only I could use my wings but the ceiling was too low. Wait...my agility was good enough so it should be no problem.

My wings appeared. I ducked down and flew around all the people and objects that were in my way.

Tch, this was too easy. To think this was some special organisation...

"Not so fast, (Y/n)."

Suddenly, something sharp was dug into my wings. *screams in pain* I looked behind me and noticed that Claude had threw his knives at me. I shouldn't have let my guard down.

I made my wings disappear, causing the knives to fall to the ground. I didn't have time to worry about this. I needed to escape now.

The exit! It was right there! Just a few more-

"You're too late," exclaimed Lachlan.

What? No! The door was slammed shut while my foot accidentally slipped and stepped on a trap.

Damn it! How can I be so clumsy at a time like this?!

Before I could react, chains were shot from all directions and bound me from moving.

"Don't even bother trying your spells. Those are anti-magic chains," Belinda said.
"Nice try but you'll never be able to escape this place. Next time, if you try anything funny, your wings will be cut off," Lachlan added.

I...can't lose.

Sebastian's POV

"Damn, I should've known that it was all Claude's doing," Liam muttered angrily.
"Indeed, it would've been him. That arrogant personality of his...thinking that we're too weak to rescue her."
"Is that why he sent this letter? Saying that she'll soon be under his control? I feel so stupid for being the angel prince! I should've known that the 'Merciless Strategist' was him..."
"Indeed it was your fault."
"Now's not the time to be mocking me! He was fighting in the war alongside you and yet, you do not even speak of his existence."
"That is because his existence is a disgrace to this world. The thought of him getting his filthy hands on (Y/n) is making my blood boil."
"*sigh* The only thing I can hear from my office is your constant arguing. If you two want me to help you organise a plan then I suggest you quiet down!" young master ordered, annoyed.
"Ah, sorry Ciel."
"Apologies, young master."

I looked over at the window. I couldn't stop thinking about (Y/n).

Liam's POV

~Flashback~

"Hey Liam, let's go to the farm today. I want to collect some fruit," (Y/n) exclaimed happily.
"Sure."

On the way there, I was staring at her as she skipped beside me. I couldn't help it. Luckily she didn't notice or else I would've been too embarrassed to even talk to her.

"Oi Liam, what are you thinking about? I want to talk to you but you're too deep in thought."
"Ahaha, sorry. Anyway, what did you want to talk about?"
"Anything really."

Suddenly, a strong wind blew our way and caused an apple to fall. It hit (Y/n)'s head, which I found hilarious. I guess she wasn't fast enough to dodge that.

"Stop laughing, it's not funny," she whined.
"Yes it is."

~Flashback end~

(Y/n)...