Happy Ending Sequel Part 2

(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n), look! It's the sea!" Finny exclaimed excitedly.
"Isn't it pretty?" Meirin asked.
"I'm going inside," said Ciel.
"What about us?" Bard asked.
"Do as you wish. I have no intention of spending my time in the hot, scorching sun but this is a vacation. I do not care what you do as long as you don't cause any trouble," replied Ciel.
"Thank you!" the three yelled before running off towards the beach.

Ciel glanced at me and went inside with Elizabeth. Did she not like going out either? Well, I'd hate to stay in my room playing chess all day.

Liam and Sebastian came out after changing out of their embarrassing outfits. To be honest, I felt a little relieved. I wouldn't have to pretend to not know those two dressed in pink frills.

"(Y/n), what do you want to do?" asked Liam.
"I don't know."
"Then let's go for a swim!" he said excitedly.
"You have pools far more...suitable for angels and yet, you want to swim in the sea, where it's polluted with fish waste and other filthy trash?" Sebastian asked.
"Tch, I bet you're just jealous. Demons don't have the chance to swim, do they? It's all rock and lava and evil."
"Stop it, you two. So are we going for that swim or not?"
"Of course we are. Come on, (Y/n)!" Liam replied while tugging at my arm.
"I'll go if you do. I have no intention of swimming alone with that idiot," Sebastian exclaimed.

I sighed.

~Some time later~

Liam picked me up and threw me into the cold, freezing water. He simply laughed as I stood up and glared at him with water dripping my face.

"I'll get you back for this!"

Suddenly, Sebastian kicked Liam harshly, making him fall face first into the sea. This time, it was my turn to laugh as Liam stood up. Sebastian smirked at the drenched male.

"Hey, how about we play a game?" asked Liam.
"What game?"
"Whoever gets to (Y/n) first makes the loser their servant for the day."
"Are you serious?"
"Yeah, why not? It should be fun."
"The way I see it, you're just trying to use this game as a chance to fight Sebastian."
"N-no I'm not! Anyway, no one's objecting so let's start!"

Sebastian sighed as Liam started chasing me. I flew up into the air and landed on a rock in the middle of the ocean. It was pretty far away from shore but it was nothing for those two.

I wanted to make this a little more challenging. There was no way I was just getting caught by one of them without doing anything. It'd be boring like that.

"(Y/n), that's not fair! Why are you running away?" Liam whined.
"You never said I couldn't. Now hurry up. I don't want to wait here forever."

He flew towards me, but I simply dodged his grasp. Sebastian appeared behind me, attempting to grab my body. I jumped into the water before he could and swam deeper and deeper.

I had casted a spell to help me breathe underwater so breathing wasn't much of a big deal till the time was up. The currents of the water got stronger and stronger as I swam deeper and deeper.

Suddenly, a flash went past me. I turned around. Liam waved at me before shooting the white, glowing ropes at me again.

But where was Sebastian? I couldn't see him anywhere, nor could I sense his presence. Liam also disappeared as if he was never here to begin with. I quickly swam up to the surface.

They weren't here either. I flew up into the air and looked around. *sigh* I was getting bored of waiting for them to appear so I headed back to shore. Meirin, Finny and Bard weren't here anymore. They must've headed back inside.

My arms suddenly felt like they were being ripped from my body. Sebastian and Liam were on either side of me, both of them pulling tightly on my arms.

"Let go! My arms hurt!"

They let go and gave me an apologetic look. I looked at them, expecting one of them to break the uneasy silence.

"You both caught me at the same time. What now?"
"...Sebastian can have you for the day. But since I'm letting him, I don't have to be his stupid servant," exclaimed Liam.
"Liam-"

He walked away without looking back. Did I do something to upset him? He didn't seem okay...
Sebastian grabbed my hand and began walking me back to the vacation house.

I sneezed as we were walking back. Sebastian gave me a towel, which I gratefully took. The air was getting chilly.

~Night time~

We had already finished our dinner. I was on my balcony, looking at the millions of stars. Sebastian suddenly appeared by my side and kissed my forehead. I smiled and continued to look up at the night sky.

"(Y/n), I love you."

Before I could reply, he kissed me. *blush* I just smiled and whispered a soft 'I love you' while listening to the waves.

Liam's POV

I sat down on the rocks by the sea. It was hard...I felt a pang of jealousy every time I saw (Y/n) with Sebastian. But I was happy for her.

No matter how much it hurt me to see the one I loved with another man, I was still happy for her. Heh, that probably sounds strange. Geez, was I losing my mind?...

I leaned against the flat surface of the rocks. There were so many stars tonight.

"What are you doing out here?"
"(Y/n)? What are you doing out here?"
"I'm just checking up on you. You seemed upset."
"*chuckles* You must be imagining it. I feel fine. Why? Were you worried about me?"
"...I'm sorry."

I sat up. Before I knew it, tears were sliding down my cheeks. (Y/n) pulled me into a hug.

"Aww, Liam's crying! Sebastian, did you do something to upset him?" Elizabeth asked.
"I do not know, Lady Elizabeth."

W-what?! Why were they here as well?!