Chapter 25

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up and stretched. All the chaos was over...finally. I can finally stay here in peace. No more fights, no more worrying and-

"(Y/n), if you would please clean up this mess. I would appreciate it very much," Sebastian exclaimed with a forced smile.
"What mess?...oh, that mess."

But I still couldn't contain my laughter. (D/n) (your dog) had pooped on Sebastian's shirt.

"I'm starting to regret getting that mutt- I mean, dog for you."
"Don't worry, you'll grow used to it."
"By that, you mean you intend to let him do his business on me?" he asked with an annoyed expression.
"Yes, what else?"

(D/n) licked my face and seemed to love Sebastian just as much.

"I'm just kidding. Why would I allow him to poop all over you?"
"I regret getting you a dog. Cats are the perfect pet."
"Well, to you they are."
"*sigh* I'll just go clean myself up."

He took his leave with an irritated expression. Haha, I could never get why he hated dogs.

"(Y/n), I've got the perfect idea! Let's prank Sebastian!" Liam said excitedly.
"I'm pretty sure he could've heard you scream that."
"Well, at least he doesn't know what we're going to do."
"And what do you plan on doing?"
"Don't worry, I've already planned everything."

I raised an eyebrow. His plans were good but not always successful.

"Come on-"
"Wait! Just take (D/n) out first, I still need to get dressed. I'm not helping you unless you let me."
"Ugh fine."

I pushed the both of them out before shutting the door. Seriously...

~Some time later~

"Is everyone here?" asked Liam.

He had gathered everyone, excluding Sebastian and Bard - who was stalling him, for his 'top secret master plan'.

"Here's the plan. While Meirin, Finny and Bard distract Sebastian, (Y/n) and I will sneak into his room and do part two. Lastly, Ciel will lead Sebastian to his room when we're done. Then boom! Big surprise!" Liam explained happily.
"*sigh* If this fails, I'll personally make you do Sebastian's duties for a week," replied Ciel.
"Don't worry, master Ciel. Liam's plans have a 50% success rate."
"I don't get how that's supposed to help," exclaimed Finny.

I just shrugged. At least it was a 50% chance that it would succeed. Now, time to begin the plan. If this doesn't work, I'll have to somehow get back at Liam for doing this to Sebastian.

~After plan's set-up~

"Sebastian, go to your room. That is an order," Ciel said.
"Yes, my lord."

Meanwhile, the rest of us were 'hiding'. Well, I just casted a spell on everyone so now we were invisible.

We were in his room, waiting for Sebastian to come. He was taking longer than usual. I wonder what held him up.

"*sigh* Why must I be ordered to go to my room like a child? The young master must really be enjoying this."

That was Sebastian's voice.

Sebastian's POV

But it was strange. Why would he order me to go to my room? It was quite plain, and had nothing but a bed and some other materials.

There was nothing for me to do in there. That was until I sensed everyone's presence. What were they up to?

I opened the door, expecting everyone to jump out at me but it was quite unlike what I had expected.

In fact, I would've most likely fainted if I wasn't a demon. My whole room was filled with dogs...and poop.

"Do you think it worked?"

That was Liam's voice, but I couldn't see him anywhere. Was it an invisibility spell? I guess I have to use my other senses.

"Obviously it worked. Did you see the look on his face? It was priceless."
"Finny, come out and explain this before I punish you."
"How did you know we were in here?!"
"Be quiet, you idiot!"

I smirked and rounded up all the dogs before dumping them elsewhere outside of the manor. With them gone, I tied up Meirin, Bard and Finny then went to find the other two.

(Y/n) should've known to cast another spell to cover everyone's scents.

Before I left the room, the ones that I tied up turned back to their original 'form'.

"When I untie the rope, clean up the mess in my room before I come back."

After making sure they were working, I went to look for (Y/n) and Liam.

(Y/n)'s POV

Tch, the spell wore off. He'll find us in no time. The problem was that we were all evenly matched in terms of strength and speed so it would be hard for him to catch us.

There should be a spell I know to change that. I should be able to enhance the physical abilities of an angel or demon. That's right, I could help Liam but not myself. It didn't work for someone like me.

"Liam, where are you?"
"Here. Have you remembered the spell?" he asked.

I nodded. Before Sebastian came, I quickly casted the spell on Liam and told him to hide.

But seriously...how did a simple prank turn into a game of hide and seek?

"Found you."

Before I could run away, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a kiss. *blush*

"Now to catch that angel."
"Wait, you won't be able to catch him. I enhanced his abilities."
"I don't think I need to say this."

He was right. Straight after I cast the spell, he took off after Liam.

"(Y/n), go help the others clean Sebastian's room," ordered Ciel.
"As you wish."

I headed to his room, hoping that at least they cleaned some of it.

When I entered the room, all the hope I had came crashing down. They haven't done anything except make it worse than it was before.

"Right, clearly you three don't want to live."
"*gulp* W-we'll help so please don't kill us!"

I just laughed. But we'd have to save the cleaning for later. Liam and Sebastian had damaged some of the manor in an explosion. *sigh* I guess it was my fault for enhancing their abilities.