I HOPE BOTH SOULS REUNITES

"A few days pasaed since Leo's death. It is horrible without him. We had to suffer without Leo or Camila. Both of them took our happiness away with them.. Leo were the light, he showed us to hide the pain with humor. He gave us hope that people could change. He made us realise how far love could drag a person mad enough to do the most horrible things for them. Leo made us realise the pain of love."
I took a deep breath. And continued..
"Camila was an example of everything Leo taught us. She made us realise that people still can make things right again. Camila dragged us out of our comfortzones. Take a few risks. It's the adrenalin kick that really proves that we are alive. To slack of classes, or watchimg her turn tables over. Like wow. Sometimes I thought why cant I be like her. Strong, confident, and fight on my own."
I felt a cold chill down my spine. It was getting harder to continue. All those eyes staring up at me. Esmé who sat at the front row with never ending tears in her eyes, hugging little Maya. All I could see her eyes tell me was "why's you leave my Leo alone.?" I burried my face inside my hands muffling my crying. Percy came up and stood next to me, comforting me.
"You can do it." He whispered.
" I love them both with my heart. They'll allways life forever in our hearts and I hope both souls reunites in heaven, living a happier life up there.Thank you, -Annabeth"

I got down from the podium and cried a bit more on Percy's shoulder. We all had difficulty's holding our tears back. I never thought he would do something like that. I couldn't believe it. We all stood in a small group under an umbrella. It's a bit unfortune to have rain on theese days. Like could it be worse. I felt a strong guilt going through my body. Why did I even was so harsh on him? I had ro be wise. I must understand that revenge couldn't get Camila back, it only resulted in Leo dying himself.
"It will be better" Rachel said.
She was more drpressed than me. Maybe because she knew wht would happen beforehand, and decided not to tell. I'm not sure how her future tings works.
"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." Calypso said.