MILA IS HAUNTING ME.

They say that time heals. In my case it's not true. It has been exactly 2 months and 17 days since Camila passed away. She died. Camila died. I told myself. Everythimg aroumd me reminded me of her. The stars "that one is you, and the other one is me" I remember that line. I couldn't just make the stars go away. They were there. A permanent scar, reminding me of Camila. I could still smell her Victoria's secret endless love perfume in my room. No matter how hard I tried masking away the scent, it just wouldn't fo away. My own guitar reminded me of her song. I made mom remove most of her clothes, but I still kept her hoodies and T-shirts 'NOT TODAY'  Annabeth reminded me of the murder I comitted. Just to walk home was hard, even with Calypso next to me.

"No, don't" I said to Calypso. I removed her hand from my chest. It didn't feel okay.  She turned the other way around and I could hear her sobbing.
"Please. You have to understand, Mila. It's 8 o'clock in the morning."
I put my hand over her and pulled her closer to me. She kicked me hard.
"AUGHH."
"What is my name?" She asked.
"Calypso, why?" I asked. I had no idéa why she asked. Her name is Calypso, right. I staryed having doubts myself. Why would ahe suddenly ask.
"You called me Mila... a few seconds ago" she said.
"Um. Oh... that's akward..." I said.

I told mom that I was feeling sick. She called sick for today and I had the whole house for myself. Calypso put on clothes and left to school, she had A LOT to learn.
I miss Camila. I never admitted it, but I feel like a piece of me is still missing without her. She is hauntimg me. I know it.