LEO IS HURT!!!

We went to his house, we didn't talk.. I should have taken my phone with me. I allways leave it at home, so when the girls ask me why I didn't pick up, I had an excuse that I forgot it at home. Leo stared at me the whole time. We got into Leo's room and Carlos had his girlfriend too.

"Yes, I skate. " I said. Starting a conversation.
"Cool." Leo said. He was walking all over the room. His mind was somewhere else.
"Are you allright?" I asked.
He didn't answer, but went through his drawers opening and closing them like he was looking for something
"Leo, I'm serious.. are you ok?"
He opened up the windows. Funny that he wasn't cold. It was freezing outside. He rubbed his hands together and sparkles of fire ignited. A wave of red sparkle went through his whole body. I held my breath, and backed off.
"What's happening with you" I asked.
He closed his eyes and breathed out hevily, he was litterally hyperventilating. I didn't know what to do. I hugged him and whispered
"Shh it's going to be alright." Again and again untill he fell to the ground.
I put his head on my lap and slowly shook him. Trying to wake him. It was not awake, he layed there unconcius and looked dead. I began crying and shook him harder.
"LEO, WAKE UP. PLEASE LEO WAKE UP!"
He was so warm. His skin burned my fingers when i touched him. I unbuttoned his shirt, maybe that would help.  My fingers were sore and red. His body was glowing red, I reached for a leftover glass of water on the bedside table and poured it over his face. His body slowly changed back to normal and it was easier touching him. Still he looked like a corpse on the floor. I held around his neck and held him in my arms hugging him. There was two waterfalls running from my eyes. Now I was able to shout.
"CARLOS! CARLOS PLEASE HURRY! CARLOS! LEO IS HURT!
Carlos and his girlfriend came in. She covered her moth and looked at Carlos. He came towards me and knealed down.
"I d.o..n't kn. no..ow. He just.. just.. ran everywhere and suddenly he became red and warm and.. and. Then he. He fainted.." I sammered, my face was covered in wet running mascara, looking like a mess.
"Riley.. calm her down. He's going to be okay" Carlos said.
I went downstairs with his girlfriend. She helped wash my face and sat always close to me.
"So..so.. He's going to be fine" she said.