ROT IN TARTAROS

LEO P.O.V
The flames which held Calypso alive suddenly started to flicker. Her skintone turned from yellow to a pale skincolour. Her hair, it was hair this time. Brown and long with a laurel reef on top of her head. I held a dead Camila in my hands. I put my hand on her chest just to be sure. There was no heartbeat. I put her dead body down on the ground and walked towards Calypso. The walls of fire burnt down, Annanbeth's hands healed which made me feel better. The scars and burn. Oh god. It was terrible and disgusting. I was terrible and a hlrrible person. Calypso reached her arms towards me. I slowly held it. I HELD HER HAND. It worked. Calypso is alive again.
"I've waited forever for this moment" Calypso said.
"Me too."
I hugged her tight, this was everything. It felt good, we should have had this moment feom the start.
"LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" Annabeth screamed.
She got up and ran towards Camila's body. It slowly turned into ashes and blew away.
"She was all crazy about you. You were all she had. How could you!" She cried.
I never thought of it like. I murdered someone, I should have just stabbed her insted. What I did was horrible, but I couldn't focus on that. I've got my reward. Sometimes you have to sacrifice things for getting something better, right.
Calypso hugged me tight, her tears  fell down my on my shirt.
"I want to go home." She said.
"You are no worse than a murderer, and Calypso is a monster." Annabeth said.
I swore that I wouldn't hurt Annabeth. She was lucky.
"Annabeth, shut up!" I told her.
Calypso rested her head against my shoulder and held my arm tight. I teleported Annabeth and Calypso back to my room at home.

"I'll make sure both of you rot in Tartaros" Annabeth cried. She slammed the door and left. I offered her obliviation, but she would rather remember my crimes than forget. She promised to not tell a soul about it, I may have threathened her, but I didn't hurt her physically so.....
Calypso pushed me to the bed. I held her right around her waist and we cuddled and kissed for the rest of the night. It was all falling into place. The puzzle was solved. Calypso is all mine. 
"I love you, Leo" she said.

Weeks and months passed. The school got used to the new kid, Calypso. I got used to Annabeth's death threats at lunch. God she didn't need to speek for me to understand. It was tereifying. Mostly she was a reminder of Camila's death. Talking of Camila. They never found her body, because she basically turned into dust after you-know-what happened. They took the information as death. They aranged funerals. Nobody missed her, she was really gone and nobody cared. Which made me think, what a horeible thing I've done to her. I cannog lie, but I had this feeling that she still was alive.
"Leo? You still there" Percy asked.
I nodded my head repetedly.
"You ok? I know Camila's death and everything but are you sure you are fine?" Jason asked
Piper looked at me like I was a foreginer. She could tell that something wasn't right.
"I'm surprised you got over her so fast" Piper said.
She stared at Calypso, afraid. Annabeth must have told her that Calypso died.
"Can we talk alone for a minute?" Percy asked.
"Eeeh....do we have to...?" I asked.
He nodded.
"I'm back in a minute, baby" I said to Calypso and gave her a kiss.

We got behind the school building and I leaned against a wall witing for Percy to talk.
"What's up?" I asked.
Percy's stare turned from friendly to angry.
"Have you done anything to Annabeth?" He asked.
"Like what?" I said.
He grabbed the collar of my shirt and pushed me against the wall. Percy pulled me up on my toes, it made it hard to balance.
"Not now, Valdez. Did you do anything to her that she didn't like?" He said. His voice turned darker and I could smell the ocean scent.
"NO, NO! ARE YOU CRAZY!" I said. "Why would I do that?"
Percy let go and I fell down to the ground.
"She just, acts weird around you. She is ignoring you." Percy said. "I saw her hand, she is terrified everytime I touch her right arm. Like she is afraid I would hurt her.."
"Well, I'm sorry Jackson. It's more your problem." I calmly said. Wow, he really knows Annabeth. I fixed on my collar.
"You're right. Sorry." Percy left.