DATING

Days passed. They tunred into weeks and weeks turned into moths. We have dated for about 5 weeks and I fell more and more in love with Leo. We went to concerts, roadtrips, cinemas.

He dragged me towards him when we were in class at  the library. We stood inbetween two bookshelves hiding us from the others. He pushed me onto one of the shelves. Leo cupped my face in his hands and had his eyes on me. I got the feeling as if it was only Leo and I at the library, only us. He placed his other hand around my waist making me stand on my tip toes, and placed his parted lips on mine. The butterflies in my stomach tried flying everywhere, it wad like they were poisened, they were desperate to leave my body and fly away escapimg the poisonous air. I struggled trying to push him away. It was the hardest thing ever, because I didn't want him to stop and neither did he. I eventually pushed him away just secons before mrs O'brian walked  across us. When she was all gone Leo and I bursted into laughter.

The next day Leo and I decided to skip the bus. Leo wanted to ride a bike to school. I moved in with him so we usualy spent our mornings together. I put on a pink dress with polka dots. we went to the garadge taking out our bikes
"Leave yours," he said.
I was about to say why when he lifted me off the groumd and placed me on the front of his bike. I sat between the handles and Leo sat on the bike seat.
"Wait, Leo. I can fall!"  I said.
The wheels on the bike rolled and Leo gathered speed by pushing the bike. He stepped on the pedals and the next minutes we were on the road.
I screamed and shouted. I was terrified of falling, this was madness.
"Hold on tight!" Leo said.
He rode even faster and the wind blew my hair everywhere. I laughed a nervous laugher the whole ride to school, now that was a way to wake up. We were 10 minutes late, but it was worth it.
After detention we ran into the woods instead of heading home, Leo and I played hide and seek and pushed each other. We both layed on the green grass and stared at the skies. We say the blue sky turn pink, purple and navy and saw the sun slowly going down.
"I want to do something else!" I said.
"Where shall I take you?" He asked.
"I decide."
I ran to the bike and took the seat.
"Your turn to sit infront" I said.
Leo laughed and we left the wood and headed to the road. I drove the bike like a fool. It zigzagged everywhere. We heard a horn honking.
"GO GO GO GO! NOW" Leo shouted.
A car was sooo close. I panicked and we both fell down. I closed my eyes.
"Get up! I rode the bike from now on" Leo said. My eyes opened. He died of laughter just looking at me. He gave me a hand and I got up.
"Where do you want me to drive you?" He asked.
"To school" I said.
He looked surprised. I sar on the bike and he rode the bike heading to school. Leo whistled the 'highway to hell" song as we got closer.
It was getting very dark and I held Leo's hand and dragged him as we ran towards a fence close to the school building.
"Do as I tell you" I comanded.
I got up on the edge of the fence and placed my foot on the lamp post next to it. I wrapped my finges around the edge of the school roof and shifted my weight on the lamp post by jumpimg up from the fence. I put my whole torso over the edge of the flat school roof and dragged myself upwards, my feet were dangling in mid air. I swinged my foot and got it up on the edge of the roof and used the weight of my whole body and rolled over on the roof.
"YOUR TURN!" I shouted to Leo. I looked down at him and shaw his big eyes nearly popping out of the eye sockets. His jaw nearly dropped to the floor.
"NO WAY! COME DOWN! IT'S ILLEGAL." he shouted.
"Trust me! If you scream louder the police will know too" I said. I layed flat on the roof and put my one arm down hanging from the roof edge and the other one holding the edge so I wouldn't fall.
Leo slimbed on the edge of the fence He didn't need my hand. He plaved his hand on the roof edge and dragged him up like piece of cake. It was no struggle, I totally forgot that he was a demigod.