YOU HEARD ME RIGHT

"Leo, about me and my so called non-human power." I said..
Leo wrapped me tight around my waist, we slept like that for many hours. This is it. This is the perfect time to tell.
"Mmhmmm." Leo said.
"This is going to sound crazier than Demigods and monsters." I continued.
Leo turned more serious.
"You can tell me anything,baby"
I hesitated, trying to find the right words.
"Um.. I can bring the dead back to life" I said.
His expresion was exactly like I pictured. Part amazed and half scared and a tiny bit confuesed.
"Yes you heard me right, the blue bird was dead."
The room was quiet, he didn't say a thing. He just held me tighter.
"So, that was what you ment....all this time" he whispered.
I nodded. He had a big smile on his face, like this was the only thing he wanted to hear.
"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"
"It would be weird. I don't even knlw how I got theese powers in first place." I said.
"Well in what was can it be dangerous, you can bring a lofe bacj from death" his voice cracked.
"Well yes, but no... Rachel was blabbering something about me and my powers. "
His face turned red, and hia breath was heavier.
"WHAT..D.DDID SHE SAY?" he asked.
Something's wrong, he scared me this time. I felt my heart beat faster, not because of happiness but fear. I tried holdning back mlst of the information.

"I don't know. I think she fainted or something."
I closed my eyes and acted like I was asleep. I didn't want to talk in this moment. It worked. Leo called my name a few times, but he then gave uo and hugged me.