DO IT CAMILA

I was afraid of Leo, he sould have kept quiet. Everytime he came towards me I ran away to my friends, and he would back off. The hype around the new boy had chilled, many girls realised he was too good for them. He was still a tresure.... very hard to find and once you had him, I will promise that he is the best boy for any girl.

Leo and I had our distance for a good time.. Malia had a home alone party, and everyone was invited. I stood there staring at her.
"So are you comming?" Malia asked.
I felt all eyes on me. I looked at Leo, he had his nose stuffed in a book...
"It'll be fun" all the girls said.
"Come on." Sophie said.
Laurel too had her eyes on me and she nodded.
"Um..okay." I said.
This time Leo looked at me, with his disappointing brown eyes.
"GREAT" they said.

Dress or jeans? I was tired and had about two hours to get ready. I put on a black leather high-waisted jeans and a white t-shirt. I sat infront of the mirror and heated up my curling iron. I put on a pair of fake eylashed and a coat of mascara, I was too lazy for foundation. I applied highlighter on my cheekbones and nosetip. I swiped my maroon colored lipstick and parted my hair. I was on the final curl when I burned myself on the curling iron. I cursed, and checked if I had a band-aid, and the tought of Leo's dissapointing eyes came. I pushed the tought away, and grabbed my keys and phone. I grabbed my leather jacket and put on a pair of red converse. Complimenting the red  'NOT TODAY' print on my shirt.

Sophie picked me up in her car, it was very cramped in the backseat. We were 5 girls mashed in a very small car. They were already half drunk so that means it's worse. We arrived at Malia's house, lit up as a chrismas three. I was afraid I would leave the house deaf, poor neighbors. The music was so loud I could barely hear Laurel.
"Get lost, guuuurl" Laurel screamed.
"Let's just sit over there" I said to her.
Dragging her arm over to the couch next to her TV. Malia had a house as big as Leo, but her's was just messy with beer and vodka bottles everywhere. Laurel shook her arm off me.
"Stop being so worried! What's your problem? Try getting a bit drunk?" Laurel said.
"Are you not allowed to drink? Aren't christians allowed to drink???." Malia asked me.
I tried looking for Laurel, but she was gone dancing Mike.
"I don't want to right now" I said to her.
"Stop, girl. Nobody leaves my party without a drink." She said.
She got two glasses full with beer. It's only one glass, Cami.. I took the glass in my hand and stopped, took some time, and stared at it.
"DO IT CAMILA, DO IT CAMILA, DO IT CAMILA" everybody stood in a circle around Malia and me and chanted. Don't be a p*ssy. I closed my eyes and chugged the drink. "YEEEEEAAAH" they said. At first it was fun, but later I got a very bad headache. I rubbed my temples and fought my way through the crowd to the door. I finally managed to get out and sat on a bench. I made a pillow out of my jacket by scrunching it and rested my head on it, laying flat on the bench. I didn't care if it was cold. All I wanted was the loud music to stop playing.
"Are you ok?" Someone said.
I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened them. A boy with military pants and a brown shirt stood infront of me.
"What do you want?" I asked Leo.
"Come, I'll take you home"
"No I don't want to go home" I said annoyed.
"Camila, you don't have to do this." He said.
"Do what. I want to party!" I said.
Mike came outside too, with two vodka shots.
"You are just confused, let's go home."
"NO DON'T YOU DARE MAKE THIS ABOUT ME!" I screamed at him, pushing him away. I took Mike's vodka, and drank it and threw the glass on the floor.
"Wooah. Someone is in party-mood" Mike said
"Do you want another one?" he asked me.
I looked at Leo and screamed "YES" in his face. Leo reached for my arm as I was about to get in with Mike, but i just removed it.

Hours passed. I had a good time at the party, no worries, no stress, i barely saw my friends. Mike came with another shotglass, I didn't know how many I drank. Maybe this was my 6th.
"What's the time?" I asked Mike.
He ignored me, and I saw Laurel walk  up the stairs.
"LAUREL, LAUREL" I shouted after her. She stopped and looked back.
"Hey, Laurel. Can you get me home. I'm feeling a bit dizzy and weird.."
"Sorry girl, I can't" she said and showed me her beer can.
"What about Sophie?"
"Oh she left." Laurel said.
Great, now I'm lost. Mike came behind me and pushed me up the stairs.
"What are you doing?" I asked. I was  in bad mood.
"I can drive you" he said.
"Can you drive me home now. I'm not well."
"Just rest in Malia's room" "you are not able to stand straight" he said.
He had a point, but all I wanted now was to go home. It was getting harder to focus. Everything seemed to blur out.
"Mike. Home.. now." I said.
He put my arm around his neck and dragged me up the rest of the stairs.
I squinted my eyes and saw a glowing hammer on the wall.
"LEEEEEOOOOO. LAUREL LEEEEOOOOOOOOO. LEEEEO, PLEASE." I screamed on top of my lungs

Mike covered my mouth,  I tried kicking him, but no use. Mike picked me uo in his arms and got into a room. He threw me on the bed and I hid my head on something. "AAAUGH" I grunted in pain.
Mike took his t-shirt off and climbed on top of me.
"Mike please. I'm begging you" i cried. 
" LEO, LAUREL, MALIA,PHEOBE" nobody came.
"Don't scream. Or you will become tired. " he said.
Mike dragged the hem of my t-shirt and dragged it upwards. I kicked and screamed, and tried beating him. He held my arms together over my head and slapped me.
"SHUT UP" he said.
My eyelids became heavier and heavier.
"Just let go" he wispered.
I was tired of fighting him. I was defenceless. I closed my eyes amd heared a big BANGing noice. I wanted to open my eyes but I was to afraid.
"LEAVE HER ALONE, OR I SWEAR YOU'LL REGRETT IT." A voice said. I didn't recognise it, beacuse it slowly faded away sounding very deep.
I head a biy shouted in pain. That was the last thing I heard.
I'm giving up. Letting go. I'm finished. My life is over.