SHE'S NOT LIKE THEM

Weeks had passed I never knew I could feel better after that horrible party, but still next to Leo I felt safe. I got a feeling of a new start with him. He interdused me to his friends(who are the nerds) and they were kind enoigh to axept me as their friend. Some of the boys game me ugly looks but I deserved it.
In lunch-break we sat outside and played chess in teams. Me and Leo vs George and Dustin.The wind was icecold, but Leo was so near me that I felt his warm skin heating up, therefore it was confortable and cozy sitting next to him. I had my eyes on Leo the whole game. I wanted him to hold me tight, maybe put his hands around my waist, but he didn't. We didn't have an oportunity ending the game in peace. Because trouble came my way.
"I tought you couldn't play chess." Sophie said.
Her whole crew stood together with her covering the sunlight leaving a dark shadow on us.
"They teached me" I said.
"Why are you with them?" Pheobe asked
She was an introvert in our girl group, but thet doesn't make her less of a snake.
"What do you have against them?" I asked kindly with the same voice Pheobe asked.
"K. Can you join us. We need to pick out a dress for Laurel. She has a date with Bryan" Sophie asked.
"Now?" I said
"Yes, now." She said.
This time I could hear that she was getting annoyed.
"But, it's history next class. I can't skip." I said.
Pheobe rolled her eyes and Laurel stared at me with a blank expression. Sophie made a weird gimace with her what-are-you-talking-about look, it made Dustin chuckle. George stomped on his feet making him shut up. Smart move.
"When did you care about school?" Laurel and Sophie said in choir.
"Uhm..ehh...... I'm not sure?" Was my only reply.
Honestly I had no idéa myself.
"Come if you want to or stay with those loosers" sophie said.
Leo stood up from the lunch table, and his brown eyes switched to a glowimg ruby red. Those girls were lucky who couln't see that. I held his hand so he closed his eyes and cooled down.
She turned around and walked away with Laurel and Pheobe and the rest of the girls I don't know the names of followed her as her minnions.
"I'm sorry, guys" I appologized to Leo, George and Dustin.
They just shook their heads with a smile on their face.
"We've been called worse" Dustin said.
"They are horrible, why are you with them." Leo asked.
"Maybe she is horrible too...." George said.
"Yeah. He's right. Um.. just play you guys, I'm going to just..." I said.
I took out an apple from my bag and bit it in my mouth while I tied my shoelace. I grabbed my backpack and I just left....
LEO P.O.V
"Finally. She's gone" George said.
Dustin and I stared at him with our angriest face on.
"What was that about?" Dustin asked him.
"What?!" "She is one of them. Do you you just want me to accept a bully to hang around me." George said. " I want a good last year. So let me have it" George said.
He licked his finger of Strawberry jam. Dustin was cleaning away the chess pieces.
"She is not like them," I said.
Both of them looked at me with their jaws dropped down on their chest.
"Are you out of your mind?" They asked me.
"I know it. She is not like them"
Dustin and George gave each other a weird look. Dustin whistled the classic love is in the air tune and threw an invisible arrow at me.
"Looks like my dad, Cupid has made a horrible disaster....." he said.
"Lol. Your dad's name is Cupid. " George asked holding back a laugh.
Of course he would never understand.
We bursted out in laughter.
"I'm serious. I ment what I said." I said to them.