HE MIGHT NEVER KNOW

CAMILA P.O.V
Annie called me, she said that Leo wanted to give me a good reason for our breakup.
"Just go, listen to what he have to say." Piper said.
"Yes." Jason agreed.
Poor boy. He had no idéa how to confort me. It was funny watching him try. They gave me a ride back to Leo's house.
"Thanks guys. I owe you one" I said.
I closed the car door and got into Leo's house. Esmé was in the kitchen and Carlos cuddling with his girlfriend. Baby Maya was sleeping.
"Camila.. I left your food in the fridge. Just eat whatever you want. I'm going to bed" Esmé said yawning.
"Thanks"
I walked upstairs to Leo's room. Are you serious. This jerk was sleeping on the bed, after owing me an explanation. His room was a mess, not normal. I took up his clothes and folded them. How long will it take for him to wake up. His face was shining, but this time it wasn't the glittery-shining. His face was wet. He had cried. I couldn't resist staying away from him. I sat down on the floor and played with his hair. I touched his face. yup. Tears.
"Mila?" Leo said.
He slowly woke up. He was impossible to look at. His eyes was sunken, and he had big blue bags under them. His face just dropped. His big brown eyes was filled with sadness. He was horrible.
"Jesus. Leo?" I said.
I grabbed his face in my hands and hugged him. I started to tear up myself.
"Are you going to explain." I asked.
"Well, you know how I hurt you after that night..." he said.
"Yes. "
"Mila. We don't belong together. We are just too different." He said.
"Was that it?." I asked.
He had nothing to say.
"Guess what. You can avoid me as much as you want, but I'll never forget you! I will come after you. I will haunt you,.and the day you understand that you made the wrong choice.. that day. I will make sure you regret breaking up." I said.
Leo cried even more.
"Mila. I swear I don't want to do this either. I love you. I love you." He said.
"Get back to sleep."
I placed his head on the pillow and covered the sheets over him. I slept on the madress on the floor. I was offically crushed. My first one night stand. My first kiss. My first time. My first boyfriend. My first heartbreak and my first Ex. He took all my first, I had nothing he could take from me. I was afraid he was goimg to take my life too.
"Leooo...." I whispered.
"Yeah"
"I'm might be mortal,.but let me be clear. I'm not that boring." I said.
"Huuh" he moaned.
"Let's just say. I'm a good friend of both death and life." I said
Leo fell asleep.
He might never know. Let it be that way.