CAN I USE THE SHOWER

It was sunday morning and Carlos woke me up. He cave me a hot cup of coffee. Leo was sleeping on the floor and Carlos kicked him.
"AAAUUUGH! YOU JERK!" Leo said.
Carlos laughed and gave him his cup.
"Morning" I said to Leo
"Goodmorning"
"Mom and I are going to the church, stay safe" Carlos said and left the room.
Leo was still rubbing his arm and hadn't got over the pain.
"Hey, is it okay if I use the shower?" I asked him.
"Yeah. Be quick. Or I'll jump in with you" he said.
"Shut up....Carlos should have kicked you harder"
I found a towel on his chair and wrapped myself in it.
"Turn around." I said.
"Why?"
"Leo. Turn around"
He closed his eyes. Okey fair enough.
I took of my pants and panties, and made sure he didn't see. I took of the shirt.
"HEY! No sneak peeking" I said.
This time he turned aroumd completly.

I got into the shower and took a quick shower. I changed into my pants and put on my bra, and got out of the bathroom. When i opened the door he was standing right outside with another button up shirt.
"Can you.. just. Cover up. Please?" He asked.
"Why? Am I so ugly or  Are you going to slip a pill into my coffee and try to rape me too. " i asked.
I didn't know why I said that.
He dropped the shirt on the floor and pushed me against the wall.
"Listen. I grilled that guy up, I'm not even sure he is alive. I came just in time. Nothing happened with you" he said.
"Easy for you to say" € started cryimg again. "I can't forget that. Never."
Leo hugged me. "I know, but try to push that memory away. Nothing happened." He wiped my tears away and told a stupid joke. The joke wasn't funny he was just cute and that made me laugh. Our eyes locked.
"Can I put on the shirt"
He lowered his hands down from the wall and I was free to go. I buttoned my shirt and asked him.
" You like shirts?"
"Yeah.. I have a lot of button up shirts. It suits me." He said.
He looked up and down at me.
"You can't eat breakfast like that. Your jeans smells vodka!" He said.
"Do you have a skirt or something..."
He gave me an Adidas track pants with white stripes along the legs.
"Thank you so much. Leo." I said.