I'M TIRED OF THEM ALL

I ran home, the song was too personal. It was even worse to hold back the tears while singing. My worst nightmare. This day was horrible.
I unlocked the door and got in, I slammed the door back shut. Then I got up into Leo's room, and fell into bed. I grabbed his button up shirt from the ground and hugged it tight. I closed my eyes and slept.

LEO P.O.V
My eyes watered up, I saw Jason and Piper staring at me. Piper whispered something into Jason's ear. Then Jason came towards me. I wanted ro run away, but right now I wanted to feel safe, not horrible.
"You ok, man?" Jason said.
"No." I said.
This time the tesrs flowed. Jason followed me out.
"I'm a horrible person. A heartbreaker." I said.
Jason hugged me
"I have to.. I must.." I said.
Jason tried to stop me, but I got away. I ran to the busstop and took the first bus home.

The door was unlocked, Mila is here. I ran upstairs and got into my room. She slept on the bed, cuddling my shirt.
"Mila.." I said.
I kissed her forehead and her eyes opened. They were beautifull emerald green, filled with tears.

CAMILA P.O.V
"DON'T TOUCH ME" I shouted.
Leo backed away. He was also crying.
"I love you" he said over and over again.
I threw the shirt away and went over to the desk. Leo tried talking with me.
"I swear if you talk, I swear I will move out" I said.
He shut his mouth in an inatance. I took out a book from his bookshelf and pretended to read it. I avoided looking at him. Leo clenched his fist and ran downstairs, I could hear him cry louder.
I shouldn't have fallen for him, I shouldn't have changed myself. I shouldn't have loved him.

Time passed, weeks passed. It was hard getting used to Leo basically running away from me. He tried to talk with me, but I gave him an ugly look reminding him of what I said about moving out. Every night I slept, listening to Leo's crying lullaby. It was hard listening to him, because I know him. I've felt his heart. He would never do something to hurt me on purpose. He wasn't the only one in pain, I was slowly burning into ashes too.

The principal came into the classroom with a throphy, all eyes were on me.
"Camila Gracia. Congratulation with your 2nd place in the talent show."
The class gave me applauses and cheered me on chanting my name. Laurel and her friends too. I went up to the front of the class and took the price in my hands. It was a star formed throphy.
"Do you want to say something about your performance. We didn't get the chance at the talent show to hear you." Principal Bradford said.
I walked up to the podium. Leo sat in the back, with  his face in a book.
"Um.. the song is about two people like lovers who are compleatly different, but that doesn't mean that they have to avoid each other or cut ties." I said.
The students gave me a last applause and I went back to my seat.

I went into Leo's room. he already there. The room was lightened up by candles, the room smelled roses. 'I'M SORRY' was written on the wall. Leo came towards me with a rose buquet in his hands. He kneeled down.
"You're right. Our differences shouldn't keep us away from eachother. I have over 1000 reasons why we don't belong together,.but I'm tired of them all." he said.
I didn't know what to say. I was trying so hard not to think about how cute he was. He had on suspenders as usual and a light blue shirt. His hair was curly and voluminous. And the smellnof him. God, og God...
"I can't, Leo. You really hurt me." I said to him.
His face instantly turned sad.
"How can you think it's okay to brak my heart, and after having a second thought hope that I would crawl back in bed with you" I said.
"No, baby. It's not like that. I never ment to break up" he said.
He cupped my face inside his hands and forced me to look at him.
"I was trying to protect you. I can't imagine a world without you" he said.
My chest hurted. He was telling the truth I knew it.
"But, Leo I trusted you. I tore my walls down for you and noe you are the reason I'm building them higher." My voice cracked.
"I know you still love. Deep down there somewhere, you still love me. I'm asking for your forgivness." Leo said.
He was trying not to hurt me, but left me all alone to burn. 
"I have a 100 reasons why not to forgive you, but I am forgiving you for my own sake. I'm sick of feeling hurt, doomed and worthless."
Leo's face bloomed. I've never seen him more happy. He hugged me so tight I could feel his ribs digging into my skin. He handed me the flowers.
"Um.. No." I said.
"Were just friends" he said with a michevious flirting smile.
"Camila, you are about to fall madly in love with me...." He said.
I hoped that what he said wasn't true. I will not get my heart broken by him. I won't have another heartbreak.