I'M NOT THE LEO YPU MET

I found Leo sleep on the cold floor.
"Leo, wake up"
"Mmmmmhh." He muttered.
"Why are you on the floor?" I asked.
He was sleeping on the floor ever since the last night. Leo countinued moaning and grunting. I tacled him doen and sat on top of him.
"What is wrong, baby" I asked him
Leo laughed.
"Nothing, let me go. We are late for school" he said.
I shook my head and held him down. So stupid I am. He was stronger than me. Leo flipped me over, now I was the one on the ground and he on top of me. His eyes were on mine. Staring at me.

Leo and I got to school in time. He had stopped doing the things we did. He never flirted with me. He didn't touch me. He don't look at me, and he had stopped kissing me. Leo had changed. I was sick and tired of watching him change.
"Camila?." Annabeth said.
"Uuuh. What did we talk about?" I asked her.
I was compleatly lost in my own toughts. I didn't notice her.
"Is it Leo again?" She asked.
I bit my lis and clenched my fist.
"I mean. He pushes me away. I don't want him to do that. He is changing, and I don't know why. "I said.
As we spoke of him, Leo came to the park.
"LEO, COME HERE." Annabeth shouted.
Leo looked at me and came with an instant.
"You two! Talk!" She said.
Annabeth packed her things in her rucksack and grabned her jacket. Then she left us and sat on a stone a few meters away from us. It was only me and Leo. I breathed out.
"Why don't you talk to me anymore?" I asked.
"I do. I talk now." He said.
"You are changing." I said.
"How?" He asked.
"You are not talking or flirting with me anymore" I took another deep breath trying to hold back the tears. "You don't even notice me anymore." I said.
"Mila. I do. I really do, but." He said.
"BUT WHAT. I'm your girlfriend. Don't you thing I notice the small changes in you." I said, rasing my voice.
"You are a mortal human. I'm half god. It just won't work."
I knew what his next line was going to be. I will not listen.
"This is not the Leo that I met." I said. My tears flowed down my chin. I talked for as lomg as I could, interupting him from saying something.
"Was I only a one night stand for you?" I said.
"NO! NO! You are right. I'm not the Leo you met." He said
"Just say it!" I said.
He looked at the grass.
"It's best for you and me. A small break." Leo said.
I started crying verry loud. All eyes was on us. Annabeth ran towards me and hugged me tight.
"GO AWAY!" I said. Screaming to her and Leo. Leo ran away, and I fell to the ground crying my heart out in Annabeth's arms