YOU SLEPT WITH HER

LEO P.O.V
Watching Camila cry was the hardest thing I had to see. It was horrible, I was horrible. This wasn't what I wanted, I never ment it like that. I felt an urge to run back there, she was supposed to cry or laugh in my arms. I grabbed Annabeth's arm after school and dragged her into a conversation.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER!" she said. Annabeth was more pissed off than Camila.
"Where is Mila?"
"Your Mila is at Piper's." Annabeth said.
"What the Hades was that coversation you two had?" Annabeth asked.
"I..eh..kinda' broke up with her or something.." I stammered.
"LEO. ARE YOU THAT F*CKING STUPID! IT WAS ONE WEEK. ONE DAMN WEEK. YOU SLEPT WITH HER, AND NOW YOU BREAK UP!!!" Annabeth screamed in my face. I felt ashamed, dumb.
"I know. I didn't mean it." I said.
"No! You ment it. She is broken!!"
"Just think about it. If she continues staying with me, I can kill her. Mortals are not supposed to be with us" I said.
That was the only excuse I had.
"She is not a human. Dumbass" Annabeth said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"NO! Never. I'm not telling you! You have destroyed a girl, you don't deseve to know, if you don't understand it. Go love yourself." Annabeth said.
"Call Mila. Say that I want her home
"She is 100000 times better that Calypso anyways." Annabeth said.
My eyes changed, there was a feeling of fire and anger coursing through my veins. I started bresting heavily. My body started to shake. I had a hard time vontrolling myself.
"GET LOST. GO AWAY NOW!" I warned her.
Annabeth ran away.