TO GET MY HEART BROKEN BY YOU

The entrance was like a vault door, circular and made of thick metal. The room had shiny metal walls. In froont of me was a digital control panel, with blinking led lights over it. A sircular staircase led upwards, which ment that this place had two floors.
"Where are we?" Annabeth asked.
She had tears in her eyes. Leo got up and came towards me.
"Give me it, and I'll tell you who owns it.," Leo calmly said.
His eyes flickered,.glowing red and switching to brown again. I gave him the earring and ran to Annabeth. She was about to pass out, poor girl. She can't bear the pain anymore. I hugged her head against my chest and she closed her eyes.
"Talk!" I said to him.
"This is Calypso's earring. I had a matching neclace and another earring." Leo said.
It had been a long time since I heard that name. Isn't he over her death! I wasn't sure to be angry, or sad. I was rather confused.
"Now why are we here? What is this place?" I asked him.
"Welcome to bunker 9, my private underground." Leo said.
He looked at the earring deeply. It was weird, thinking that it belonged to a dead girl. Leo snapped his fingers and the earring turned into smoke. If there is smoke there's fire. A big humansized girl appeared in the flames. It was obvious, that girl is Calypso. She was more beautiful than the pictures.
"Hello, Leo." She said.
Her voice was harmony, she didn't even need to sound cute for him. Annabeth was still conscius and made whimpering noices. Was she scared?
"It...it's you.." she said.
Tears fell down on my shirt. It was Annabeth's tears.
"I'm so sorry, Annie." I told her.
If I didn't force her to come with me. She wouldn't have gotten through this pain. My heart sunk in my chest.
"You...evil..coackroach... what in Hades have you done with him" Annabeth said to Calypso.
"Is Annabeth the one" Calypso asked.
"No, it's the other girl." Leo told her.
She looked disappointed as if she wanted Annabeth dead.
"What do you mean by 'the one?'" I asked them.
I felt Annabeth tugging my hair, I looked down at her.
"RUN..THEY'LL KILL YOU" she shouted.
I tried to stand,.but my legs woudn't move. Leo streched his arm and a flame came towards us. He reached his other arm making a pushing motion which sent me tumbling backwards slamming my head on the metal wall behind. Annabeth was left alone inside a cirle of fire, she can't move. Or I'm afraid she would be burnt.
"I SWEAR CAMILA, I DIDN'T KNOW" Annabeth screamed, before she fainted. Leo came closer towards me.
"Stop. Don't come closer" I said.
"I'm sorry.." Leo said.
This was terrifying, I don't believe it. My confidence was torn apart. He could sence the fear in my eyes. My heart hammered inside my chest, it hurt.
"Was all of it a lie, you never loved me?" I said.
"I said I'm sorry, but Calypso didn't deserve to die." Leo said.
"So I do?!" This time I got more angry. He had played me for a fool. All of it was just fake. The saving me, loving me, breaking up with me. All the kisses, hugs, fights, tears. It was all worth nothing.
"My love for you love was running in to a burning building" I said.
It's true. He slowly burnt me, hiding the pain away by using kisses. Leo suffocated me in smoke. I need to breeth. That was exactly how it felt realising that it all was a lie.
"I didn't mean it"
"What the hell is love to you?" I asked him. "No I change the question who the fuck am I to you?"

Leo started to cry, Calypso coughed like Dolores Umbridge. Looking all inocent and sweet.
"What about you Calypso? Are you so desperate that you need to live again. I'm sorry but it was your fate to die young." I told her.
"Your's too" she answered.
She is a devil behind the mask. Leo is blinded, by her love.
Leo took a dagger out and in his other hands was a bottle of pills. I cried louder.
"No,.No. Leo. Listen to me. Leo please" I begged for mercy.
He blocked all sound and sat down next to me.
"Leo look into my eyes." I said.
I cupped his face inside my hands. He turned away but I held a tight grip. His brown eyes were staring at me. They were filled with tears, sorrow, shame. This was somethimg he didn't want to do.
"Leo, look into my eyes and say that you don't love me."
He took a deep breath, he bit his lip making it bleed. He opened his mouth and whispered.
"I don't love you, Camila Gracia"
My heart shattered inro millions of unfixable pieces. My chest filled empty,.but heavy. I now understood that loving someone, who never loved you the same was worse than brraking up. He hadn't taken his eyes of me. He really ment it this time. I could hear Calypso chuckling.

"I'll kill myself, willingly. I don't need all of those" I grabbed the knife and the pillbox and threw it away.
I was stoned, no feelings, I was broken. Betrayed. Hurt. The pain was worse. Leo should have burnt me to death instead. I shouldn't hane taken him back again. I could have lived with a broken heart. He should have broken my heart instead. This felt was worse, he was asking for my life, to resurect his real lover, the one he truly loved after using me to get closer to him.
"Promise me one thing." I said.
"Anything.." he continued.
"Swear on the river Styx that Annaneth and Laurel is safe after I end my life.!"
"I swear on the river Styx that Annabeth amd Laurel's life will not be damgered my me or Calypso after Camila Gracia ends her life" Leo swore.

Leo cried, his hands were shaking as he saw me slowly close my eyes. The prosess of resurecting a human was about 10 minutes long. I would have to kill myself, then my soul had to find another human soul, in this case Calypsos and bring her back into her own body. Both she and I are humans, which makes this difficult. I had to find her soul myself. It would have been easier if she was a bird, or another animal. After Leo admitted that he didn't love me. All I wanted was to die. I couldn't imagine a world where nobody loved me. Maybe I would find a happier place up there in heaven, with mom and dad. Anywhere is better than this hell.
"Please, dont cry. It makes it difficult." Calypso said to Leo
My eyes opened. Leo looked awfull. I wanted to tell him my last words. I didn't believe a word he said about not loving me. Deep down there I know his heart still beats for me too.
"Leo, I know you. I know your heart. You wouldn't do anything like this to hurt me on purpose." I grabbed his hand. "You have no choice."
I just made it worse. Leo hugged me and cried on my shoulder.
"I'm sorry. I don't... I never ment it." He said.
"I know.." I whispered. "I'm doing this for you. Our little tragic lovestory was the light of my life. It wasn't all horrible. I was happy. And it means the world to get my heart broken by you, Leo Valdez" I said.
Leo's arms slid down holding my waist. Holding me tight. He then put his other hand on my face.
"Just one last kiss..." he said.
I nodded. He placed his warm and wet lips upon mine. It felt warm, It helped me concentrate.
"I love you" he whispered and continued kissing me. My arms and legs felt heavier, and so did my eyelids. I closed them shut. Goodbye, cruel world.