Books in the Castle Series

For those of you who are unaware, Kidnapped to Live in a Castle is the first book in the Castle series.

There are sequels and a description is given below of each. They are also available to read on wattpad so take advantage of them while you can.

~~~~~Escaping the Castle~~~~~~~

Forced to live in a castle with her wicked father, Ariel wants to escape her life of torture

Forced to live in a castle with her wicked father, Ariel wants to escape her life of torture. At only eleven years old, Ariel feels a void in her life as she has no mother and lives in an isolated area with her father, hidden from the world. Ariel longs to know who her mother was and find out the truth behind her mother's death. When Ariel finally fears that she may be killed by her father, her aunt makes plans with her uncle to escape the castle.

Ariel escapes the castle and finally has a normal childhood. But what happens years later when Raymond decides to torment Ariel's life again and punishes his brother for taking his daughter away from him, ruining Henry's life for taking Ariel away.

Will Ariel be able to fight back? And what if her mother is still alive? Will she be able to unravel the mystery behind her mother's kidnapping by Raymond all these years ago? And what happens when she meets her mother's family who didn't know she existed? Will they accept her or chase her away? Although Ariel escaped the castle, is she bound to be living in the castle forever? Read to find out as the truth is revealed.

Please read Kidnapped to live in a Castle before reading Escaping the Castle

Escaping the Castle is the sequel. This book is completed.

~~~~~~~~Living in a Castle~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever wondered what exactly caused Raymond to be so heartless and mean? Maybe we should look at his father, Derek Henderson when he was young

Have you ever wondered what exactly caused Raymond to be so heartless and mean? Maybe we should look at his father, Derek Henderson when he was young. Why exactly was Kyra kidnapped? Andrea and Derek were supposed to be married but what exactly happened? Why did she choose Daniel instead. I guess the only way to find out is of you read this book.

This is a flashback to 30+ years before Kyra was even born.

This is the third book in the series. It is still an ongoing series.