Chapter 6-Confrontation

Chapter 6- Confrontation

______Kyra's Pov________

I hate the idea of being here so much! I just want to go back home. I know I was not happy living with my horrible wretch of a mother but at least I had my freedom. Whenever I felt angry with her or if we got into arguments, I would always go to Lisa's house. It was home to me. Her parents loved me like I was their own flesh and blood and I could not ask for a better life than that. Raymond just came out of know where and took me away from my happiness. To make matters worse, he is tormenting Lisa for no good reason. He is a sick psychopath and I wish I had killed him that day. I could not bring myself to actually kill him when I stabbed him because I'm not a murderer. I thought that if I showed him that he did not have the advantage over me that he would let us go back home.

I did not even know where I was. Were we still in America? Were we a few blocks away from home? I stood up from the comfy bed I was sitting on and went to the window where I stared off into the distance.

I definitely was not a block away from home. We were deep in a forest and my heart sunk knowing that I would probably never be able to escape here on my own. I needed someone to rescue me. I thought of ending my life right there and then but it would be a painful death. Quite frankly, I did not deserve to die here and neither did Lisa. If only one should die, it should be Raymond. He deserved to suffer for the pain and torment he put Lisa and I through.

I needed to confront that sick bastard and give him piece of my mind. I was not afraid of him. He was like a big bully who needed to be put in his place. I had to stand up to my fears. I would not allow him to control me anymore. What did he even want from me? Did you want to torment me for no good reason? Did he want to satisfy his sick thirst of seeing people in pain? He did not love me for a fact. No one did. Not even my own father who left me without a care in the world with my horrible mother.

I heard a knock at my bedroom door and I immediately ran to it, hoping it was someone who could help me escape this castle. Instead, it was the idiot who I needed to confront staring back at me.

_____Raymond's Pov________

Ever since that fateful day the love of my life stabbed me I've been really depressed. How could she do such a thing? Does she even love me?

I love her so much and yet she hurts me like this. I gave her everything she could ever ask for in the world and this is how she repays me. She's just like her mother, a spoilt brat. My father told me of how he tried to woo Andrea back when he was the Prince of Canada and she was the Princess of England. He wanted to marry her to make her kingdom stronger and together they were going to rule the world. World domination. That was my father's goal.

However, Andrea had fallen in love with a mere commoner and it angered my father that a commoner could take his place. He could not believe that the royals would accept a commoner to marry a Princess. Therefore, he set up an agreement that if they should ever get a divorce, that their first child would be taken away from them.

Unfortunately, my father passed away before this could be fulfilled. My father had trained me for the day that he would get his revenge. I would kidnap their child, who happened to be Kyra. I fell in love with her from the first day my father showed me her picture and it was my duty to rescue her and bring her to the castle where she belongs.

I was grateful that Andrea and my father never got married because if that had happened, my beautiful Princess would not have been here with me today.

I got out of my room and took the elevator to the third floor to go to her room. I needed to confront her about her behaviour and attitude towards me. She needed to be grateful and stop behaving like the world revolves around her because it does not.