Chapter 29- A Wedding to Plan

Chapter 29- A wedding to plan

________Kyra's Pov_____________

~ " We are gathered here today to join these two people in holy matrimony. If anyone objects, speak now or forever hold your peace." the priest said.

"Stop!" I looked to see a blonde girl around my age. She was dressed all in black. She looked so familiar but I could not remember from where.

Why was she stopping our wedding?

The beautiful white chairs were suddenly covered by trees and the beautiful blue sky turned dark and stormy, looking extremely scary.

The heavenly setting of my wedding was transformed and we were now standing in what looked like haunted woods.

The girl who interrupted our wedding was still watching me with fear in her eyes like she was trying to tell me to run away. I looked in front of me and realised Raymond was nowhere in sight.

"Who are you?" I asked scared, "Why are you doing this?"

"Do not marry him." she pleaded and her hair began changing colour. It was changing from blonde to red and it was freaking me out as it blew violently in the wind.

"Why not?" I asked, scared because I knew nothing from my past. Scared because this fantasy that I was living in was becoming a nightmare.

I looked down to see my beautiful white dress turning a bloody red.

I screamed in horror and tried to run away but something caught my leg, causing me to trip and fall. I looked up to see Raymond hovering over me and he looked furious.

He then took out a knife from his pocket and began to stab me.

I screamed for my life and tried to push him away but to no avail.~

"Aahhhh!" I flew up from the bed and clutched my chest as my heart beat out of my chest. I gulped and tried to calm my heavy breathing as I realised it was only a dream.

"What type of dream was that?" I wondered to myself.

I shook my head trying to erase the images from the dream in my mind. I walked to my bathroom and splashed my face with some cold water to wake me up. I wiped my face with a towel and then looked at my reflection in the mirror.

Who am I? That dream was not a coincidence. It was a warning. I had to be careful. I could not trust anyone here but I had to play the part until I learnt more about my past.

I decided to take a hot shower and then after spending about half an hour in there, I finally exited the shower. I wrapped myself in a fluffy blue towel and after wiping myself dry, I decided to blow dry my hair and put curls in it.