Chapter 22- Finding you

________Raymond's Pov_______

I was infuriated as I entered one of my isolated warehouses in New York. I had about thirty of my men standing in front of me right now and they all looked like worthless scums.

"What the hell did I hire you for?" I screamed at my guards.

They were always watching at a close enough distance yet still not one of them could chase after Kyra when she drove off. Not one of them had a clue where she was headed or seen her through a drone or street cameras which I had access to since I had some of my men working with the government and FBI.

Over twenty-four hours had passed and I was yet to get an update on the whereabouts of Kyra. My mind was racing with all the horrible things that could have happened to Kyra. What if she was lost or hurt? What if she had been in an accident? Just thinking of all these terrible freak accidents caused my rage to build more.

"Find her now or you're dead!" I threatened them as I removed a pistol from the holster on my waist.

The men in front of me tensed up and I smirked at them. I needed them to know that this was no joking matter and I would do whatever it takes to have Kyra here with me. Even if it meant killing anyone who stood in my way.

"If I find out that any of you are betraying me I will give you a devastating fate." I said looking at them dead in their eyes, instilling the fear I needed them to have.

Done looking at their disgusting faces, I turned around to exit the building. As soon as I stepped outside, my cell phone rang and I immediately answered.

"Sir, a silver Audi A3 was found abandoned by a highway in West Virginia." the man said.

My heart dropped from my chest. This was terrible news.

"How long do you suspect the car has been there for?" I asked, trying to estimate how far Kyra could have gotten without her car.

"Sir, maybe a little over twenty-four hours." he said skeptical, afraid of my wrath that was inevitable.

"What? That means she could be in South Carolina by now!" I groaned in frustration and threw the phone at a wall in anger.

I needed to fix this mess now. One of my devoted men stood next to me and I gave him directives to follow.

"Get two men on a plane to South Carolina A.S.A.P." I said in frustration, "Find out everything you can. If Kyra is with her parents then get her back here. Don't hesitate to kill." I instructed.

I then got into my black BMW and drove out of the dark alley to put things in place for Kyra's return.

I'm tired of playing Mr. Nice-guy with Kyra. It's time she sees the real Raymond. I'm going to do whatever necessary to find Kyra and this time she'll never leave my sight again.

_________Andrea's Pov______

The officers brought us to the airport and soon we were on a plane to Virginia. I was so nervous. Daniel and I both packed a small suitcase and I held a few of Kyra's belongings for her.

We tried to pry more information about Kyra out of the officers but they were adamant in remaining silent. They were being difficult and refused to give us information but with my legal training as a lawyer, they finally gave up.

The officers informed us that Kyra was driving a stolen car attempting to escape from her kidnapper when she was involved in a car crash.

She was in critical condition at a hospital in Virginia and the doctors were doing their best to keep her stable.