Chapter 3- Torture

Chapter 3- Torture

______Lisa's Pov________

I got up with so much pain in my head. It felt worse than a migraine. It felt as if my skull had been broken but maybe I was over exaggerating.

I looked at my surroundings and everywhere was dark. I was on the cold ground and immediately realised that I was no longer at my slumber party. I stood shakily to my feet and doubled over in agony as I felt pain in my stomach.

Where was I? Was this some sick joke? After taking a few deep breaths, the confusion in my head finally stopped and I tried to jog my memory.

I remembered seeing the guys all in black who kidnapped me but I thought it was a dream. I put up a fight, especially when I saw them taking Kyra, whom they had shot with a sleep dart. They dragged me out of the house and I screamed out for help. I kicked and swung a fist or two wherever I could which caused the muscular man to drop me, only for me to be tackled to the ground by another man.

No one in the house could hear us. It was as if the men had sound proofed the living room from the rest of the house. I barely heard Kyra when she was shouting me from the living room when our kidnapper was at the door.

By the time my mom was aware of our disappearance, it was too late. I only saw her run out of the front door after I was pulled into a black SUV and then the driver drove off at full speed. I remembered still putting up a fight causing one of the men to hit me really hard with the back of his gun causing me to blackout.

Were the other girls at the slumber party safe? Why would someone even want to kidnap Kyra and I? Why were we the only targets or targets at all? Thinking about the situation made tears form in my eyes and I let out a petrified scream. My heart was beating so loudly that I thought I was about to have a heart attack. I wanted to cry and hope that someone would come to my rescue but I knew that would not be the case.

I could officially say that I've been kidnapped and I need to get my best friend out of here and escape. Great, we can tick being kidnapped off our bucket list when we get back home.

I looked around the dark room, trying to see if I could decipher Kyra's silhouette. She is probably so scared right now. She's been through so much with her parents and now this? I just pray that we make it out alive from wherever we were right now.

"Kyra? Kyra? Are you in here?" I whisper-shouted but there was no response. No one else was in this huge empty space except for me.

At least she's not in this creepy and dark room. Hopefully she's not hurt and can probably escape and look for help. I could not tell if I was in a warehouse or a basement but all I knew was that I was not safe and needed to get out of this place. It was really dark but thanks to good vision I was able to see a silhouette of stairs which I assumed led to another part of wherever we were being held captive .

As I ascended the stairs, the door was flung open and I froze in my tracks.

"Where do you think you're going?" the man at the top of the stairs shouted.

I was beyond scared and unable to think clearly. My plan had been foiled. Maybe I hadn't thought this through clearly. What should I do? I don't think he was trying to help me and he looked like he could definitely hurt me.

Before I could respond, I just saw closer to me and I was kicked in the stomach. I didn't hit the ground because he had grabbed my hair and slammed me to the ground. Wow, he moves really quickly. He must have had a lot of training as a kidnapper.

I was brought back to reality by the pain in my head and I cried out in pain and agony. I was beyond scared for my life.

"Let go!" I said with tears in my eyes, "Why are you doing this?"