Chapter 11- The date

______Kyra's Pov_____

We arrived at a sophisticated and elegant restaurant two hours later. Raymond got out the the car and like the gentleman he was, opened my door for me and held my hand as I exited the vehicle. He allowed the valet who was waiting outside the restaurant to park the car and the two of us then proceeded inside the restaurant, with my arm wrapped around his.

The head waitress greeted us as soon as we arrived and escorted us to our table.

People looked at us in awe as we walked further into the restaurant. Raymond and I looked like a power couple and must I say, we looked great tonight.

We soon got to our table and Raymond pulled my chair out for me, and pushed it in for me to seat properly.

A female waitress then came to us and asked us what we would like to have, giving us the specials and offering us some wine on the house.

I ordered a soup for my appetiser while Raymond chose to have muscles.

Our appetiser came not long after and we began to eat.

"So Kyra, tell me about yourself." Ray began conversing with me.

I blushed a little and then started, "I am seventeen years old. I love to sing, dance and hang out with you."

The last one caught him off guard. I was even shocked at my confession and began to blush more, slightly embarrassed.

"Well, I enjoy hanging out with you too. There's something about you I can't explain. You're just amazing." he said honestly.

Did he really mean that? He looked at me with such love and passion that for a second I felt like we were actually meant to be together.

"Don't fall for it. He's just trying to lure you into a trap." my subconscious yelled at me.

I blushed and smiled at him, showing my pearly white teeth.

"When is your birthday?" he asked.

"June 12th. What about you?" I asked smiling at him.

I would never reveal such information. After all, he kidnapped me. He should know all about me.

"June 12th." he said smiling.

"No way! You have the same birthday with me! That is so cool!" I said smiling.

How ironic that my made up birthday was his real birthdate.

I'm glad that if I have to spend my birthday with anyone, it is with him, although that was not my real birthdate.

What am I saying? I know I'm trying to fool him so he'll think I'm in love with him, but even I am starting to believe that lie.

Soon, our next meal came. Pasta with shrimps and lobster.

I ate some of my meal and asked the waitress to put the rest to go. It was so delicious but they could not expect anyone to eat so much food.

It was after ten in the night when we finished dinner.

Ray asked for the cheque and then we left after he paid them.

I rubbed my hands as outside was quite chilly and the dress I wore did not do much to keep me warm.

Without even asking, Raymond removed his jacket and put it around me.

I smiled at his sweet gesture. Raymond was no longer the monster I thought he was. He has changed and I think we are perfect for each other. We can make this work. I could have a happily ever after living with him.