New book out!!!!!!!!!!

ESCAPING KIDNAPPERS

For those of you who love books about kidnappings I have a new book out.... Escaping Kidnappers. It is completed.

It is totally unrelated to this book.

The only thing they have in common is that it is about a kidnapping.

______Quick intro here_______

Brianna and her best friend, Aubrey, were walking home from a football match when suddenly two men came out from the bushes with masks. Aubrey was paralyzed with fright but Brianna was completely calm.

"Look what we've got here." the tall and muscular man said.

Brianna could see the gun which was visibly showing on his side.

"This can go the easy way, or the hard way." the other said and Aubrey let out a whimper.

Brianna dropped her bag and then addressed the idiots who stood in front of her.

They were taken aback by her demeanor as any other person in a situation like this would be in fright, like Aubrey who was too scared to even blink her eye.

"No, you listen. This can go the easy way and we won't call the police or the hard way, with you being in a prison cell with a ton of gay men." she said boldly.

Brianna suddenly received a hard slap to her face which cause her to stumble and see black spots and two guns now pointed at them.

Aubrey let out a scream which was quickly muffled by the other man, who seemed younger than the one who had hit Brianna.

Brianna's face was red now, but not from the slap, rather from the anger which was building up from the fact that these amateur men were about to either rob or kidnap them.

Suddenly, a white van appeared and before either of the girls could run, they were grabbed and thrown into the van, with the two men shutting the door and the van screeching off into the night.

__________

Read to find out what happens.

So please check out my new book and tell your friends.

Feel free to ask any questions about me or my books.

Thanks :)