Chapter 23- New Maid

Chapter 23- New maid

______Raymond's Pov______

I was just about to board my private jet when my iPhone rung yet again. I was about to decline the call but decided to take it. Maybe one of my worthless men had finally gotten a lead or something on Kyra's location.

I answered the phone and breathed into the phone.

"Boss, we've located her." Johnny informed me.

"Took you long enough." I responded quite irate that it took them so long to find her.

"Sir, should we grab her?" he asked sceptically.

" Why else would I ask you to find her?" I asked annoyed at how stupid Johnny was.

Of course, I wanted them to get a hold of Kyra before she escaped my grip again. Kyra was going to suffer for pulling that stunt. After all, I had done for her, this is how she repays me? By driving off in the brand new car I bought her to return to her worthless family who did not even care about her when I could give her everything she ever dreamed of? I was not going to let her slide off so easily. She would have to work her way to freedom, not that I would ever give it to her.

"Very well sir." he said and I hung up the phone.

"Change of plans." I informed the beautiful air hostesses who were waiting for me to board the jet and I climbed down the stairs of my jet.

I then ordered my men who were guarding me to bring a black Ferrari for me to drive. I was going to personally visit Kyra and give her a piece of my mind.

________Nadia's Pov_____

I exited the mall and walked down the street to find my car which I had parked not too far away. My hands were filled with shopping bags as I walked briskly down the street. I still had a few errands to run and I hated my mother's constant nagging. My mother was finally marrying the man of her dreams despite my relentless efforts to destroy their relationship. If only my mother could see that he did not truly love her and was only marrying her to gain more wealth. He was just a gold digger like all the previous scammers she had dated in the past. However, this one had worked his charm on her and nothing I said or did could stop her as she was determined to marry him.

My phone began ringing and I rolled my eyes. It was probably my mother. I wish she would relax and have more faith in me. As much as I wanted to ruin her wedding, I promised I would be on my best behaviour as I wanted her to be happy. If she felt complete by marrying a no good gold digger, then so be it. It was her life after all, not mine.

I paused as I tried to get the phone in my bag. I did not want to drop my bags on the street so I probably looked ridiculous trying to find my phone which was buried deep in my handbag.

Come on phone, come out, come out. If I miss this call I'm going to be so dead. After searching for what felt like an eternity, I found the phone and answered just in time, before it went to voice mail.

My mother began complaining in my ears before I could even say 'hello'. I should have let it go to voice mail, that way I would not be almost deaf due to her yelling.

"Mom, I'll be there soon. I just came from the mall. Will you stop yelling? I still have to pick up the dresses at the dry cleaners. I'll be on time for..." I cut off my sentence as two huge men dressed all in black came out of nowhere and began walking towards me with devious expressions on their face.

Are they looking at me? What are they doing? I started to feel anxious and my eyes opened wide in fear of the unknown.

I turned around and was about to start walking in the opposite direction when I felt a cold metal on my forehead.