Chapter 18-Christmas

Chapter 18- Christmas

______Raymond'sPov_______

"Kyra, keep your eyes closed." I instructed as I led her to our huge living room.

"Okay. I wonder what you have up your sleeves." she responded sounding clueless but obeyed me nevertheless.

I had her two hands in front of her as I gently pulled her along. I was walking backward as I watched her face with enthusiasm as I wanted to see her facial expression.

I finally released her hands. I was nervous and skeptical but it was now or never. I hope she liked what I had done for her.

"Open your eyes." I said finally, releasing a shaky breath.

She was hesitant but when she did her face lit up in amazement. In front of her stood a huge Christmas tree with presents all around it. The entire castle had been decorated with Christmas decorations and I did my best to ensure that the castle looked as warm and comfortable as possible. I wanted Kyra to feel at home. We had this huge castle all to ourselves and since we would be here for eternity, I had to make it seem as cozy as possible for Kyra.

"Merry Christmas love!" I exclaimed.

"Wow! I—I'm sp--speechless.Y-- y-you did this for me?" she gasped out in surprise.

"Yes. All for you my sweetheart." I said and she gave me a huge hug. I could see how grateful she was and that made me content with myself. She was really warming up to me now. Nothing would ever come in between us ever again.

"If only it would snow." she sighed.

She looked really bummed out and an idea suddenly popped in my head.

I grabbed her arm gently and pulled her to the back door of the castle as we walked to my garden.

She was wearing a long-sleeved red top, white jeans and black boots. She also had on a Santa hat to complete her look.

I was also wearing a Santa hat, a green button-up shirt, black jeans and black boots. We walked along the garden path and we began to talk about things in general. Outside was chilly but there was still no snow.

"Raymond, I'm happy you took me away from my misery. I was so lonely before, but now you're here and you have made me so happy. I think I'm falling for you." she admitted to me and her face was red from blushing.

"Well, I fell in love with you from the first time I ever laid eyes on you. I'm really sorry for the things I've done you. It was—" she cut me off.

"Ray, it's okay. I'm happy here with you and that's all that should matter." she admitted as she gazed into my eyes.

I was mesmerized by her big brown eyes and her beautiful pink lips. I wanted to kiss her so badly. I cupped her face and was about to close the gap when something wet hit my face. I looked up and before I could say anything, Kyra leaped with joy.

"Snow! This is the best Christmas ever! Thanks Ray!" she said and ran around like a kid.

Wow! I love her so much. I watched her in amazement as she looked at the sky. She then looked my way and with a mischievous grin, she grabbed my arm and we ran around the garden. We ran for about ten minutes until we fell to the ground exhausted. We laughed our butts off at our silly behavior.

We laid on the ground which was starting to be covered with snow. We were on our backs and staring at each other like two people in love. I was definitely in love with this beautiful and amazing girl in front of me.

"Hey, why don't we open our presents?" I asked.

"Sounds like a great idea." she responded with thrill in her voice.