Chapter 33

The king excused himself and me and Rohan and Elizabeth had a drink to celebrate. Elizabeth had defiantly warmed up to me since the night they came over for dinner. She hadn't said a word to me but now I wanted to be close to Rohan's sister more than ever.

" Rohan I am so glad you found a woman that could make our father see the error of his way's, I am happy with the arrangement of us both ruling if you are?" Both of us girl looked to Rohan. He pulled his sister into a hug.

" I couldn't' think of a better queen to rule with me" Even though it was a very happy moment I found myself becoming upset at the family moment unfolding in front of me. I would never get to see my father and little brother again. I had thought about going back to our house and revealing to them what I was and turn father and wait for Jackson to get older till we changed him. I didn't want to scare my little brother though and I wanted him to grow up normally not knowing that vampires exist. I promised myself I would go back to them one day though. Rohan and Elizabeth pulled out of their hug and Elizabeth latched on to me hugging me so tight It would of broken every bone in my body if I was still human.

" I've always wanted a sister and now I have one" Her smile made me smile it was contagious even Rohan was smiling. Rohan pulled both of us into a big group hug.

" Lizzie may I take the princess home now?" I loved his nickname for his sister it almost brought tears to my eyes thinking about the nickname I had for Jackson, Jacky boy.

" Fine I will let you have her for awhile but I need her back tomorrow and you too, No doubt father will want me and her to organize the presentation ball" I hugged Elizabeth.

" See you tomorrow Elizabeth" 

" Please Crys call me Lizzie" We left after that. I was so happy to be going back to Rohan's house. It wasn't too far from the palace only about thirty minutes drive. I was just so happy to be back with Rohan that I didn't mind the drive at all. As we both walked towards the front door I was about to reach for the handle when Rohan suddenly picked me up bridal style. I giggled.

" Welcome home" He whispered in my ear and my body quivered. I liked him saying that word, Home this place had felt like home to me. My room comforted me, The pool relaxed me and the kitchen fed my hunger when it was for food and now for blood but the best thing about this house was who lived in it. I was still scared of getting hurt even though I had heard him say I love you it was too easy to lie these days. My heart shrivelled at the thought of Rohan leaving me. He ran with me in his arms up the stairs straight to his room and laid us down. We sat there holding each other and looking at each other for at least two hours. I almost couldn't believe I was back after every thing that happened when the king took me I thought I was never going to come back. I thought about the vampires I had sex with and the vampires who fed on my blood. That's when I started crying from happiness and disgust in myself. I should of killed myself or let them lock me up before sleeping with one of those guys. Rohan's face immediately became alarmed and he lifted my chin so I was looking in his eyes.

" What is wrong? Aren't you happy?" I shook my head at how he could think I wasn't happy as if I had preferred to be back at the palace as a slave.

" No I'm happy but I don't understand how you still want me, I'm disgusting I had sex with other men and let them drink from me"

" You are not disgusting Crystal! You had no choice and I'm not mad at you I could kill them but I couldn't be mad at you for something that was out of your control"

" I had a choice! I could of died instead or let them lock me up in the dungeon" I couldn't look him in the eyes anymore. I put my head between my knee's and rocked back and forth. Even if he really didn't care I should give him the chance to be with someone who deserves him and not a slut like me.